Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Cats being shot

Re: Cats being shot

Postby camionpilot » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:21 pm

.. you need to think a little deeper before you use violence , you will not like a Spanish jail ....!!!

Spain does not like personal violence and your feet will not touch the ground when the guardia [ ss] come to pick you up , its not like the uk with a pat on the wrist, a small fine and don't do it again ..!!

By the way I like moggies as well .!!
camionpilot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Postby Mickey Braw » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:32 pm

I would never condone the hurting of any animal. What I also do not condone is people who own a cat inflicting it/them on those who do not want to own a cat and have it crapping all over their garden etc.
Being a responsible pet owner does not seem to stretch to those who own cats.
Mickey Braw

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby QUESADALAD » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:41 pm

Quite agree with your comment, but cats are animals that you can not monitor 24hours a day, im lucky my cat is what they call a House Cat very rarely moves from our property and when she needs the loo she runs in the house to use her box,yes perhaps i am lucky but i bet your last euro if u were visited by a rat the first person you would go to is your nearest cat owner.
QUESADALAD

Which part of Spain are you from?: golf course

Postby Mickey Braw » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:23 pm

No, not at all. If I am visited by a rat I will deal with it myself.
What is it with this latest thing that cat owners have come up with "Our cat is protecting you from rats, think yourself lucky". That holds the same amount of water as that old chestnut, "You should be grateful my dog is barking all day, it´s protecting your property too".
Well no thanks, I´ll deal with the rats and I´ll protect my own property. Now take your dogs and cats in the house, enjoy your lives and let others enjoy theirs. What´s wrong with that?
Mickey Braw

Postby Suetag » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:27 pm

Mr Happiness himself has spoken :text-lol:
Suetag

Postby donaduo » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:39 pm

Pet ownership is, in some ways, the equivalent to believing in a religion or supporting a political party. You're born into it, nurtured in your early years and are, irrationally moved to follow that route.

Accept other's beliefs, following and love, or otherwise, to animals then, well all get along fine.

Say Amen, like this and post it to twenty of your friends. Yea, like that works!
donaduo

Postby Tootandploot » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:32 am

Pet ownership is nothing like a religion it's about education and responsibile ownership.

I love dogs, not so much cats but would never hurt, one but I agree wholeheartedly with Mickey. I do not want to be inflicted with other people's animals against my choice.
Tootandploot

Postby QUESADALAD » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:29 pm

Mickey. have a look at the post from Drama queen regarding rats. i rest my case.
QUESADALAD

Postby Mickey Braw » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:52 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Mickey Braw

Postby QUESADALAD » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:18 pm

lol not arguing Micky just different point of views,, but i do take your point on board but in defence of the owners there is very little they can do,we have a guy on our urb with the same problem but it aint my puss to blame.lol
QUESADALAD

PreviousNext