Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Cats being shot

Cats being shot

Postby bass2112 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi ya'll, I am located in the Romería area near the park an star roundabout just above the golf course. A cat has come into my garden and it looks like it has been shot with an air rfile in the neck.
Well, well done that person. I know the cats can be a pain but to shoot them!!! People like this make me sick, nothing but bullies who think it's funny to shoot helpless animals who are only searching for food.
Sick sick sick, come see me!
bass2112

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Re: Cats being shot

Postby Suetag » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:29 pm

I would like to meet the ones who have been shooting the cats with a air rife cause they would look very silly walking around with the air gun sticking out from where the sun dosent shine!!!!!!
Suetag

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Dinkelharper » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:41 am

bass2112 wrote:Hi ya'll, I am located in the Romería area near the park an star roundabout just above the golf course. A cat has come into my garden and it looks like it has been shot with an air rfile in the neck.
Well, well done that person. I know the cats can be a pain but to shoot them!!! People like this make me sick, nothing but bullies who think it's funny to shoot helpless animals who are only searching for food.
Sick sick sick, come see me!

Could you tell what the cat looked like, color and such. Live near and I sure hope it's not one of mine. Away at the moment and have a sitter. It is really sickening that anyone could do such a thing to a defenseless animal. I know there are several people out there who hates cats and seen posts here with people saying to take out pellet guns to shoot cats.
Dinkelharper

Which part of Spain are you from?: Elche

Postby Ron Hill » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:38 am

They wouldn't be so keen to shoot them if the cats could shoot back
Ron Hill

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entre Naranjos

Postby QUESADALAD » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:09 pm

If you are unlucky enough to be visited by a mouse or even a rat you would love the presence of a cat even the smell of a cat keeps them away ,leave them alone.
QUESADALAD

Which part of Spain are you from?: golf course

Postby Sylwina » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:45 pm

What goes around comes around! Let's hope it comes around sooner rather than later! It's OK not to like cats but it is not OK to harm them.
Sylwina

Postby bass2112 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:41 pm

The cat was male white with a greyish brown type coloured head and had a very distinctive looking face, the wound is on the side of his neck.
Couldn't get close enough to take a proper look but it definitely looked like an airgun wound I've seen them before.
bass2112

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Dinkelharper » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:47 pm

bass2112 wrote:The cat was male white with a greyish brown type coloured head and had a very distinctive looking face, the wound is on the side of his neck.
Couldn't get close enough to take a proper look but it definitely looked like an airgun wound I've seen them before.

All my cats counted and safe. I hope he makes it home to be taken care of.
If I ever see someone harm any cats or any other animal for that matter a HUGE can of whoop-ass will be opened!!! And it will NOT be a nice day for the abuser!
Dinkelharper

Which part of Spain are you from?: Elche

Postby Drama Queen » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:14 pm

What a horrible person! I hope whoever shot it now gets a plague of rats!!
Drama Queen

Which part of Spain are you from?: Near the golf course

Postby donaduo » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:14 pm

I'm sorry if any cat gets shot, injured or killed.

But "looks like it's been shot with an air rifle" and "Couldn't get close enough to take a proper look" suggests to me that there's not enough evidence to warrant the hatred of mythical assailants nor, for that matter warrant physical violence upon them.

Perhaps facts and not supposition should be the order of the day here otherwise this forum will become like Facebook with its fake news.
donaduo

Next