Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Chaplins Bar Quesada

Chaplins Bar Quesada

Postby Elicha coco » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:50 am

To all regular, new and yet to discover Chaplins bar......

I would like to introduce myself as the New Owner of the bar....My name is Elicha, and have a wonderful team of staff here.
It has come to my attention that a misunderstanding has developed over a previous post, in the last few days.
I can confirm that we do stock basic drinks... and a lot more...
We do not have entertainment here anymore, due to being a bar in a residential area..and for the comfort of our customers..in the warm summer months all the doors and windows are kept open.. this in turn caused a problem with the police and noise issues. With this in mind all entertainment was stopped and a new concept was put in place.
The bar is a haven, for people to come and enjoy chilled out days and nights.. watch all sports events, enjoy conversation with friends, play pool and table tennis... and have family sunday lunch, and bespoke menus and parties catered for. We have great prices on the bar... happy hour all day every day.
We as a team welcome all to the bar... with a friendly smile and conversation.
I would like to apologise to all if any offense was taken... and Fred you are more than welcome.

Kindest Regards

Elicha... Chaplins Bar
Elicha coco

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Chaplins Bar Quesada

Postby nannyabroad » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:17 pm

Best of luck do you do breakfasts and what are your opening hours please?
nannyabroad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales Hills

Postby Gaynor2001 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:06 pm

Hi Elicha

Been in the bar many times. Always came down for the entertainment, of which there is a shortage in Quesada with so many bars being in residential areas. Sorry to hear Chaplins is now another one. Too quiet without music/karaoke or anything, holidaymakers still want to be entertained.

Good luck though.

Gaynor
Gaynor2001

Postby Rodt » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Good luck,but sadly you do need entertainment to get punters to return regularly,all the best
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Postby sammy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:13 pm

I used to love going down there for the entertainment and meeting up with friends.. if I want to sit in a quite bar I can do that back in the UK unfortunately you need entertainment good luck for the future you will need it
sammy

Which part of Spain are you from?: ciudad quesda

Postby Belcat » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:29 am

I'm bewildered as to how some Bars in Quesada are allowed live entertainment , whereas , others aren't ?
I agree with previous posts... without any form of entertainment , i think it will be a struggle. Especially , when nearby Bars are offering this.
Best of luck anyway.
Belcat

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Siesta, Torreviej

Postby TonTri » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:52 am

I think from reading this and the last post, it depends on whether any nearby residents complain about the noise. It appears the police have to act even if there is one complaint.

However I for one dont mind not having music. As long as the atmosphere is convivial, the service is good and the drinks are cheap then I am happy :lol:
TonTri

Postby dennisthemenace » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:34 am

sat night use to go to clapton's when they had entertainment on,they shared the music with the spanish bar on the other end of the terrace,which is next to chaplins,guaranteed the police were there every sat night because the person who lived in a villa going towards quesada complained without fail,bet he's still doing it.
dennisthemenace

Which part of Spain are you from?: la finca algorfa

Postby Gaynor2001 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Pity the bloke in the Villa doesn't go home to where he originates from, party pooper!!!!
Gaynor2001

Postby nannyabroad » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:46 pm

Not sure how long they will last no reply to my question,
nannyabroad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales Hills

Next