Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Orihuela Costa

Orihuela Costa

Postby Samantha74 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:39 pm

does anyone know of the "post office" address in Orihuela Costa, we need to collect a parcel. Any help would be gladly received :0)

Sam
Samantha74

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Orihuela Costa

Postby PeteKnight » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:05 pm

It's probably the Correos office in Playa Flamenca. It's on the beach side of the N332. The street is called Flores Playa, but the office is quite well signposted.
Parking is difficult, especially at this time of year as you're competing for a space with the beach-goers.

You'll need yo take your passport and I'd also take your NIE certificate. When you go in, take a ticket from the machine, which is located at the furtherst point from the entrance door!

Pete.
PeteKnight

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Re: Orihuela Costa

Postby TonyH » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:17 pm

I used to get there at about 8:20 and join the queue for when it opens at 8:30. Parking's a bit easier then, but grab the first one you find as you're unlikely to be able to park outside - even at that time in the morning. Don't forget to get a ticket from the machine, which is on the right-hand side, past the counters.
TonyH

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Florida