Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Quesada fish & Chips.

Re: Quesada fish & Chips.

Postby Jan » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:51 am

More complaints coming in now. We will lock this topic now while we decide what to do.

Thank you to those who have contributed with sensible balanced views.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Re: Quesada fish & Chips.

Postby Jan » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:36 am

We have had this kind response from a spokesperson for Quesada Fish and Chips:

Quote:

"Quesada Fish & Chips do everything to make sure what they sell and provide to its customers is of the best quality. The owners have been in the business for many years in both Spain and the UK, and have an incredible amount of experience in the industry. OK, sometimes due to summer workload they may make a mistake, it happens when you are serving 300 to 400 + people a day.

I can name many Restaurants in and around the area that are also really good at what they do, but occasionally get it wrong. However, sensible people don’t go out of their way to start a vendetta in an open attempt to harm the business. No, they go and make their feelings known to the owners, who I am sure always do everything in their power to put it right, the same as any business owner.

Quesada Fish & Chips do have a quality policy in place and every meal that leaves the kitchen is checked against that – they apologies if the occasional meal slips by and the customer is unhappy but they will always put it right if the issue is made known to a member of staff."
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Previous