Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Car hire

Car hire

Postby N & J » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:38 am

Can anyone recommend a good, but not too pricey car hire firm in quesada, just for getting around quesada in over the Xmas & new year period, we are out on holiday, but they are coming up really expensive to pick up at airport, thankyou, any recommendations would be appreciated.
N & J

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Car hire

Postby richard.barker56 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:03 am

Hi I always use open car in quesada all ways found them very reasonable and very helpfull
richard.barker56

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Re: Car hire t

Postby N & J » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:01 am

richard.barker56 wrote:Hi I always use open car in quesada all ways found them very reasonable and very helpfull
:text-thankyouyellow:
N & J

Postby julianfarrow » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:04 am

Hi, I've always used DoYouSpain, a comparison site for car hire collection at the airport and found them very helpful and cheap. Make sure you take out independent insurance to cover the excess which can be as much as 1100 euros. You can get annual cover from insurance4carhire or cover just for you hire period from DoYouSpain. It's a lot cheaper than using the hirers insurance. Hope this helps.
julianfarrow

Which part of Spain are you from?: rojales

Re: Car hire thankyou.

Postby N & J » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:26 am

julianfarrow wrote:Hi, I've always used DoYouSpain, a comparison site for car hire collection at the airport and found them very helpful and cheap. Make sure you take out independent insurance to cover the excess which can be as much as 1100 euros. You can get annual cover from insurance4carhire or cover just for you hire period from DoYouSpain. It's a lot cheaper than using the hirers insurance. Hope this helps.
:text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyouyellow:
N & J

Postby Traceyanne » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:23 pm

We also always use do you Spain but always hire through firefly, I would recommend you do full/full for fuel, we tend to wait until a couple of weeks before we go as price does drop but not sure if a good idea over Christmas period, the insurance is essential but you could get an excess waiver insurance in England which is much cheaoer
Traceyanne

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby TonTri » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:32 pm

We do exactly the same as Traceyanne, book through DoYouSpain and only select Firefly. We have annual excess insurance which we found through Moneysavingexpert.

We havent used any of the other hire car companies except Firefly as most of them have bad reviews and we fortunately havent yet had a bad experience with Firefly.
TonTri

Postby N & J » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:41 am

:text-thankyouyellow:Y
Traceyanne wrote:We also always use do you Spain but always hire through firefly, I would recommend you do full/full for fuel, we tend to wait until a couple of weeks before we go as price does drop but not sure if a good idea over Christmas period, the insurance is essential but you could get an excess waiver insurance in England which is much cheaoer
N & J

Postby N & J » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:42 am

:text-thankyouyellow:
TonTri wrote:We do exactly the same as Traceyanne, book through DoYouSpain and only select Firefly. We have annual excess insurance which we found through Moneysavingexpert.

We havent used any of the other hire car companies except Firefly as most of them have bad reviews and we fortunately havent yet had a bad experience with Firefly.
N & J

Postby scubydoo » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:39 pm

You could also try Popular Car Hire in Spain, Sandra and Jim run this previously of Wheels in Spain
646 445 720
603 184 412
They take cash /debit or credi card and are fully insured and legal
What you are quoted is what you pay no exess no retentions.
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Next