Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Health Care

Health Care

Postby Ros1 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:30 pm

Good Afternoon All

Can anyone recommend health company's ours has just gone up by 25% for our 2nd year!!
We are of course questioning this, but would like to get other recommendations just in case.

We are 54 & 59 with no pre existing conditions.

Thanks in advance

Ros
Ros1

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Health Care

Postby Jan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:01 pm

Ros1 wrote:Good Afternoon All

Can anyone recommend health company's ours has just gone up by 25% for our 2nd year!!
We are of course questioning this, but would like to get other recommendations just in case.

We are 54 & 59 with no pre existing conditions.

Thanks in advance

Ros

Hi
Give Gran Alacant Insurances a call or email. They sponsor this forum and if you tell them you saw the advert on here they will give a discount - It's worth a quote to see if they can get you a better price.

http://www.granalacantinsurances.com
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Teppy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:23 pm

I can recommend Salus Asistencia Sanitaria S.A. Formerly Perpetua Secorro.My husband was with them for years and they never queried any treatment he required, and over the years, this was considerable including three major operations and numerous inpatient stays and visit to consultants. The last telephone number was 902 999 352, but this may not be the current one. We obtained information about this company from La Siesta Clinic who would, I am sure,give you the necessary information you require. The payments too only increased very gradually even in his late eighties and after all his claims. Well worth getting a quote.
Teppy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Monte Azul, Benijofa

Postby GA Insurances » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:08 am

Good morning Ros1,

Private medical premiums, for your information, generally use to increase by the annual compulsory medical inflation rate around 2-2,5% and once you step into a higher age group (with almost of the companies aprox. every 4/5 years).

In view of the percentage applied on your premium, it might be worth asking your Company to identify the reason of this considerable increase, as some of the providers also load rates due to high policy usage or simply by offering attractive catch-up rates over the first year but subsequent (and occasionally drastic) adjustments from succesive years.

We are an Agency for SALUS (EL Perpetuo Socorro), a specialized private medical provider with affordable and stabled rates who also offers an extensive medical directory in the area. We are also advertisers of TalkQuesada, so if you wish us to send you a personal quote please feel free to contact. We'd be happy to be of any help.

Kind regards,
Alfonso
Gran Alacant Insurances
Tel. (0034) 966 390 830 - Mobile (0034) 637 307 930
Email: [email protected]
GA Insurances

Which part of Spain are you from?: Santa Pola

Postby Ros1 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:27 am

Thank you for all of your replies, we did question the huge increase!!

We were both put in the wrong age group, and they had not taken off the 5% discount as it comes under a family policy.

We are with one of the companies already mentioned, but we are going to look at other quotes

Cheers!

Ros
Ros1

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada