Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Don't Do Drugs! Maybe you need to! (Arthritis) a must read

Don't Do Drugs! Maybe you need to! (Arthritis) a must read

Postby Will » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Sorry for the shocking title but very interesting.

https://www.cannabis.info/en/medical-ma ... -arthritis
Will

Re: Don't Do Drugs! Maybe you need to! (Arthritis) a must re

Postby Dinkelharper » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:09 pm

Not a shocking title at all. cannabis is great for so many chronic diseases and it is sad that it is not legalized worldwide. Some people have a total fit when cannabis is discussed. These people should indulge in more literature on the matter. It is far more safer to use than any medicine the doctor prescribes and the pharmacist dispenses for illnesses and pain. It is actually less addictive than most painkillers on the market. It is proven to work better, in most cases, than morphine and/or OxyContin. Both these examples can actually kill you and Cannabis cannot. I have seen people with Parkinson's that have almost completely stopped shaking after using Cannabis. Imagine being able for the first time in years to do a simple task as writing your own name with no problem. People with back pain not having to take an hour or two to just get out of bed. All it takes is a little bit of CBD. I can continue with so many examples of the advantages of Cannabis. We need to stop stigmatizing Cannabis as a dangerous drug because simply put, it is not dangerous at all.
Dinkelharper

Which part of Spain are you from?: Elche

Re: Don't Do Drugs! Maybe you need to! (Arthritis) a must re

Postby Jan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:27 pm

If you put cannabis into the search box top right, it will bring up 74 posts about this - A much discussed subject on this forum. Not many 'total fits' - We must be quite an enlightened lot on here or else we are all hippys of the 60's.

:text-lol:
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa