Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Cat Vet Wanted- Not Urgent

Cat Vet Wanted- Not Urgent

Postby Jay Bee » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:53 pm

My tiny female moggie needs her annual vaccination shortly and I need the name of a decent friendly vet. Last year I was recommended a vet in the centre of Quesada and found it to be dirty and unkempt.
What is the vets like near Consum and the Chinese wok, I think this is the nearest to us and would be kinder to the cat who dosn't like cars
Jay Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Re: Cat Vet Wanted- Not Urgent

Postby Justjan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:25 am

We have used the vets by consum on a number of occasions for our cat. He has been transferred to thier hospital in guadamar on 2 occasions. They were wonderful. They saved his life after he was hit by a car. All the vets speak english and i was more than happy with the charges for his hospital stay. Hope this helps.
Justjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Spiritsmum » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:39 pm

yes Veterpet on the Corner of the Consum complex, Antonio is head vet at Guardamar and Anna is in the surgery, she is lovely. we have been with them for 13 years
Spiritsmum

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Postby casaoasis » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:45 pm

:text-goodpost:

Antonio is a very helpful person. And he loves animals. I made ( and make) a lot of work with animal protectors and he was always very good and payable.
casaoasis

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Fiesta