Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Dog Kennels

Dog Kennels

Postby rickyrichards » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:51 am

Does anyone have an opinion or information on the Pet Hotel run by Veterpet near Consum please?
rickyrichards

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Dog Kennels

Postby winkerwatson » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:20 am

yes we used them 3 years ago and, whilst the vets are excellent we would not use the kennels again.Our dogs came back distressed in the veterpet van - we were not allowed to pick them up. The kennels are near to the christian garden centre along the lemon tree road.
winkerwatson

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby jpeg » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:32 am

Have a look at Digs4dogs very highly rated by every user http://www.digs4dogs.info/ The owner is Gary Cornish and you could not meet a nicer person
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby loners » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:23 pm

We have to recommend Amber lodge kennels,look them up on face book,, while you are away they will be in constant touch via face book,etc, they do day care,and pictures on messaging or facebook, if you message them they will always answer almost instant,i dont generally like kennels but these are a great couple,you can visit and sound them out, very dedicated couple.
loners

Which part of Spain are you from?: cuidad Quesada

Postby Spiritsmum » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:45 pm

No not Amber Lodge, they are not good at all, and not the Veterpet Kennels.

Digs4Dogs is where we go and they are really good, he sends messages from your dogs!!! :lol:
Spiritsmum

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Postby Redwoodslady » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:30 pm

We used Amber Lodge this year and they were fantastic. The young couple who have taken the kennel over are very helpful and friendly. Our Boxer went for Doggie day care and ended up staying for nearly 2 weeks when my husband had an accident. They updated me with messages and pictures of Caspian enjoying himself. We will use them again.
Redwoodslady

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa