Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Elche shopping mall

Elche shopping mall

Postby Alisunshines » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:24 am

We are looking for various items for our home as we have just moved here full time. I have heard that Elche has a large shopping mall and wondered how to find it by car please. We are also looking for a good selection of furniture stores, any ideas? We have looked at a few stores in Torrevieja but the prices are very expensive. Thanks
Alisunshines

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Elche shopping mall

Postby Jan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Alisunshines wrote:We are looking for various items for our home as we have just moved here full time. I have heard that Elche has a large shopping mall and wondered how to find it by car please. We are also looking for a good selection of furniture stores, any ideas? We have looked at a few stores in Torrevieja but the prices are very expensive. Thanks

Hopefully you will get someone on here to direct you to Elche shopping centre but, if you haven't seen it already we have a topic on here, about the furniture shops near and around Quesada, that may help you: post5388.html

Jan.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby marcliff » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:23 pm

There are 2 big shopping centres in Elche. The Aljub centre which is mainly clothes shops like Primark, C&A etc plus a big Eroski supermarket. No furniture stores or anything like that.
There is also El Sauce just off the A7 motorway on the N340 but, again, no furniture and is like Zenia Boulevard in Torrevieja which has Conforama and an expensive Procomobel.
Torrevieja has some good furniture shop if you look. Along the road by Iceland there are several ranging from Torregrossa (expensive), Hnos Garcia (moderate with often good offers), Muebles la Factoria (reasonable to cheap) down to Muebles Anticrisis (very cheap but a lot of seconds). There are at least another 5 or 6 furniture and household shops from Torregrossa down to Iceland on both sides of the road.
There is also Almoradi which is just up the motorway towards Elche. Turn off when you see the sign Mueble Max Discuento and there are about 7 furniture shops on the road leading in to Almoradi.
The there's always IKEA in Murcia.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby scubydoo » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:38 am

Hi Procomobel at the end of Lemon tree road, backs on to Moncayo market just off 332 is not bad for certain things and if not on display you can as they have people that speak good English we had been looking for a nest of tables and found just what we wanted after going through the books with them an got 30% discount of list, we received goo service and better discount than other companies selling the same product. Conforama in Zenia as mentiond by Marcliff can also have some good deals.

Hope this Helps
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar