Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Thinking of moving to Spain. Help and advice please?

Re: Thinking of moving to Spain. Help and advice please?

Postby Wansbeck » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:32 pm

So true, and there is so much balance and no following of fashion or imagery..so relaxing! Friends have been able to get out of wheelchairs and be a lot healthier too. Lovely lifestyle!
Wansbeck

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrettas.Torrevieja

Postby Thatch1 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:19 pm

One of your early questions to ask yourselves is do you want your own villa with your own swimming pool, or would you settle for a duplex (2 house joined together) or even a quad (4 houses back to back), which normally come with a community pool. I live in an urbanisation which has 8 villas (where the owners have their own pools and pay for the upkeep themselves), and 3 quads, where the 12 owners share the cost of a community pool). The latter is a lot cheaper, so it depends on your budget.
Thatch1

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales Hills X1

Postby ros4111 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:40 pm

Hello:
Excuse my english, I am spanish and I can not write perfectly.

1-Are you thinking to work?, if you answered yes I would recomend that you start learning Spanish.
2-Do you have children? If they come to school and they dont know Spanish they will lose at least a year. They will learn quickly Spanish but they will not learn Maths or Spanish llenguaje.
3-There is a lot of people from a lot of countries in this area and almost everyone can speak english, so it is not urgent. But i will recomend to learn Spanish (when you will be here it will be easier), that way you can understand everyone, and you can go to every shop and not just English shops. I knew too many cases when people goes to bussines where the owner is from the same country than the client thinking that they will be treated better than in a spanish one, and it is just opposite.
4-I will not buy a house before I know the area. I would rent a house in an area I like and after a while I would buy. It is not the same live beside the beach, in a town, in a villa. English people reject too much quickly live in a flat, but it is cheaper.
5.About live here, our wheater is soooo nice. Prices are cheaper. People is friendly. We have a very nice beach. Hospitals very close (20minutes). Thousands of English people are here because it is nice.

Ask anything you wonder.
Miguel
ros4111

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby Jan » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:14 pm

ros4111 wrote:Hello:
Excuse my english, I am spanish and I can not write perfectly.

1-Are you thinking to work?, if you answered yes I would recomend that you start learning Spanish.
2-Do you have children? If they come to school and they dont know Spanish they will lose at least a year. They will learn quickly Spanish but they will not learn Maths or Spanish llenguaje.
3-There is a lot of people from a lot of countries in this area and almost everyone can speak english, so it is not urgent. But i will recomend to learn Spanish (when you will be here it will be easier), that way you can understand everyone, and you can go to every shop and not just English shops. I knew too many cases when people goes to bussines where the owner is from the same country than the client thinking that they will be treated better than in a spanish one, and it is just opposite.
4-I will not buy a house before I know the area. I would rent a house in an area I like and after a while I would buy. It is not the same live beside the beach, in a town, in a villa. English people reject too much quickly live in a flat, but it is cheaper.
5.About live here, our wheater is soooo nice. Prices are cheaper. People is friendly. We have a very nice beach. Hospitals very close (20minutes). Thousands of English people are here because it is nice.

Ask anything you wonder.
Miguel

:text-goodpost:
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby camionpilot » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Nice to have a Spanish native takeing the trouble to post and make some very valid posts , thank you Miguel .
camionpilot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Previous