Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

New shopping mall

Re: New shopping mall

Postby essbea » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:46 pm

Aren't most people "guilty" of missing home comforts?-TV, radio stations and newspapers for example, but that's ok it seems. Personally speaking I love living here, telling people to go home is a bit rough IMO.
essbea

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby Tootandploot » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:58 pm

Each to their own. Pays your money takes your choice! Why am I not surprised, nor idle nor rich.
Tootandploot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby manxmunk » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:43 am

I'm amazed at the amount of people that retire/live in Spain and say that it is for the more relaxed, or healthier lifestyle, so why on earth do you want to have the over priced unhealthy food lines that we seem to accept in the UK. Surely with so much fresh produce on offer in Spain, that would be the way to go to improve your health and promote a longer life.
manxmunk

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marina

Postby CostaCruiser » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:39 am

manxmunk wrote:I'm amazed at the amount of people that retire/live in Spain and say that it is for the more relaxed, or healthier lifestyle, so why on earth do you want to have the over priced unhealthy food lines that we seem to accept in the UK. Surely with so much fresh produce on offer in Spain, that would be the way to go to improve your health and promote a longer life.

:text-goodpost:
CostaCruiser

Postby mark&denise » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:46 am

would like to see costa coffee they have 2 in benidorm also in other areas :
mark&denise

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby mark&denise » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:48 am

:text-goodpost: :text-goodpost:
Tootandploot wrote:Where’s the rule book that says you can’t miss a few home comforts
mark&denise

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Tootandploot » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:22 am

Manxmunk,

There is fresh produce in the UK you know! As for being overpriced, I would rather pay that little bit extra in the knowledge that I will get value for money in the long run. Have you ever compared a suede from m & S to that of Morrison’s? Or chickens or lamb chops or stewing steak, or fresh bread,
Tootandploot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby marcliff » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:01 am

mark&denise wrote:would like to see costa coffee they have 2 in benidorm also in other areas :

OMG.
There is one at Alicante airport if you want, at €4.60 a cup you must be rolling in it.
They've opened a Starbucks in the Habaneras and 3.20 for a coffee with milk when you can get a far better one at Lizarran for 1.50 yet people go to Starbucks.

People must be mad to want this overpriced muck when there are so many authentic coffee bars in Spain.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby garysl » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:32 am

I was in Edinburgh not that long ago and we went for a meal in a Spanish restaurant. It was packed, mainly with Spaniards. Who'd have thought that they might have fancied a night off the haggis :)
garysl

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Jan » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:36 am

marcliff wrote:
mark&denise wrote:would like to see costa coffee they have 2 in benidorm also in other areas :

OMG.
There is one at Alicante airport if you want, at €4.60 a cup you must be rolling in it.
They've opened a Starbucks in the Habaneras and 3.20 for a coffee with milk when you can get a far better one at Lizarran for 1.50 yet people go to Starbucks.

People must be mad to want this overpriced muck when there are so many authentic coffee bars in Spain.

:text-goodpost:
Costa Coffee!
Starbucks!
Waitrose!

We must have some very well off residents in Quesada !
:text-lol:
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

PreviousNext