Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

New shopping mall

Re: New shopping mall

Postby Jan » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:26 pm

Polite reminder :

When members use quotes please be careful to make sure you are quoting the correct person. It is much better to write the members name, who you are quoting, in your post yourself as this has happened a few times on the forum or use the preview feature to see that your post is quoting the correct person before you click submit.

No one likes to be misquoted and no one wants to be incorrectly quoted as saying something they definitely haven't said.

Thank you.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby brandyboy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Spiritsmum wrote:Don't forget the Quesada family originally wanted an international town...this is what they got...it would be nice to see some international shops not just British, hopefully we already are using the Spanish supermarkets

And loads of dosh :D
brandyboy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby najizan123 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:20 pm

Paulr wrote:Why does a simple and, I thought, comical comment about the new shopping mall have to descend into a litany of personal insults?

Great post, Paul. I actually took great offence at that post. I've worked for 30-so years, and I'm certainly neither idle nor rich. However - what I did realise I was doing was spending £x per week at Tesco and ultimately throwing 10% of it away. I then switched to M&S. Spend exactly the same now, but the quality of food is so good that I rarely throw anything away.

This IS TQ, though, and we have to accept that unfortunately there are a few members of the forum who feel they have the right to criticize others, and they know they'll get away with it.
najizan123

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Anniep » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:31 pm

I’m hoping there won’t be any food shops in there at all! The general consensus seems to be there were enough supermarkets, so maybe one of the clothing shops you find in Habernras would be nice?
Anniep

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu

Postby Jan » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:48 am

Yes clothes shops or food shops - Whatever shops they have in there, the new mall should be a nice asset to the area.

Time to lock this topic as it has run its course.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Previous