Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Inspection Septic Tank

Inspection Septic Tank

Postby willemite » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:28 am

Hi Has anyone had a letter from Murica to check the water in the Septic Tank - these are the new ECO tanks (not the brick built ones). If so, please can they advise whats entailed. Thanks
willemite

Which part of Spain are you from?: catral

Re: Inspection Septic Tank

Postby GLASSMAN » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:21 pm

seen bye your location ,does catral comes under Murcia, I know Elche comes under valencia and all new septic water design and disposal has to be approved by the authorities in Valencia,so I have been told when I made enquiries.but sorry cant answer your question.
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby willemite » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Hi Thanks Gassman, we have the Valancia Certificate etc. but it seems that Murcia are delegated to inspect the water after 5 years and ours is not 5 years in situ hence the inspection.
willemite

Which part of Spain are you from?: catral

Postby GLASSMAN » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:05 am

once you reply ,it mite take them 5yrs to get round to it, :o
to have a septic tank working right ,its best not to put bleach etc down the toilet and use bio washing powder etc, as the bleach and other chemicals stop the bactria from breaking the waste down , I presume that's what the test will be for to see that its working correctly
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/