Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Children's playgroups

Children's playgroups

Postby Kaikaee » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:57 am

My 3 y old boy is missing friends to play with. We are staying here for few months and hope to find new friends, so we can regulary see familiar faces in playgrounds etc. Or is there someone who offers nanny service, where to take him 2x a week to play with other children?
(Languages/nationalities do not play role)

Comment or PM me
Kaikaee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Children's playgroups

Postby lowers » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:06 pm

The soft play near Carrefour Torrev is great.We took out two boys.It was 3.5 Euros for play and hot dog.Opens about 5 each night.We are coming out for a year in January but our two are 6 and 7 so a bit old for your little one.There is a website that tells you all events in the area.Think its called Euronews.We did the bull run in Rojales in October and it was great fun for all ages.Nations Park on the roundabout to Torrev is great to meet other kids as well.Hope this helps.
lowers

Which part of Spain are you from?: algorfa

Re: Children's playgroups

Postby Janjan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:34 pm

You could ask at the Townhall if you don't get any more suggestions. Even Benijofar or Rojales.
Janjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada area