Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Reliable internet in benimar

Reliable internet in benimar

Postby lynny » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:11 pm

Hi having big problems with telfy at the moment so thinking of switching providers. Has anyone had any dealings with Telitec at all and are they any good thanks
lynny

Which part of Spain are you from?: benimar

Re: Reliable internet in benimar

Postby kathyl » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:28 pm

we have a package off Telitec for tv and internet, The contract is for 18 months. We are thinking of packing the tv in but the internet is ok
kathyl

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby garysl » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:02 pm

We took over the last owner's contract with Telitec when we bought the house. They don't seem to like answering the phone if there's a problem. (use a different phone, so they don't identify you via caller ID and you'll be OK) They also take ages to sort out any problem you might have. When a sub-contracted engineer comes to fix your problem he makes a point of saying that he doesn't work for Telitec and he isn't too impressed with them himself.
These are my experiences and I accept that others may have had a better service. We're with Telfy now, on cable, and never had a problem with them. We're in Benimar as well
garysl

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby GrahamR » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:51 pm

We are in Dona Pepa and have used Telecable for broadband/wifi for the past 4 years. The system works fine and we have never had any reason to call them over service issues. We do not have Internet tv.
GrahamR

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby lynny » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Thanks for that will get some details from them don't need tv just internet thanks
lynny

Which part of Spain are you from?: benimar

Postby carolandgraeme » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:32 pm

We are in Benimar and are with Telfy. Can honestly say we have had no problems with them. I went to their office in Rojales one time to clarify what kind of contract we had and the girl was helpful and said we at that time were signed up for free call to Spain, but if it was better for us she could switch it to free UK calls which she did. Needless to say, we have phone and internet package. If you have problems I suggest calling in their office. I'm sure they will sort it out for you and they speak English there.
carolandgraeme

Postby Dark » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:56 am

Telitec couldn’t provide internet for me and I’m in Benimar, said they couldn’t see the masts. Going for Tefly next time I’m in Spain, but feed back about any internet providers would be appreciated,
Dark