Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Gama Supermarket car parking

Gama Supermarket car parking

Postby Lavender » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:48 pm

It would be really helpful if people who use the supermarket at Dona Pepa park their cars in the spaces provided. This is also an access road to Calle Santiago de Compostela and we residents have a lot of problems when driving to our houses. There have been a few minor bumps there since the extra spaces were provided and it really is an accident waiting to happen when people constantly double park and some can't even be bothered to use a parking space available but just park outside the supermarket doors. Also all the cars which are parked around the corner outside the other shops are a complete hazard and it's only a matter of time before someone gets hurt. Maybe the town hall should consider painting yellow lines there...but there again, they will probably be ignored. Just a little consideration to others doesn't cost anything.
Lavender

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Gama Supermarket car parking

Postby Spikeyhair » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:19 pm

Oh I feel for you living so close and agree with you entirely. I have a neighbour who is a big lazy fat man, drives a silver soft top who does this at Gama right outside the entrance. He has the worst, most selfish attitude I have ever known, arrogance just doesn't cover it.
Spikeyhair

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada