Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Lo Crispin information please

Re: Lo Crispin information please

Postby **Georgia* » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:09 pm

It seems that who ever you ask, there are different replies every time. We are looking for a new home (although we are in our 70's) and this coming week we are going to look at a villa in Lo Pepin. We now live very centrally in Quesada and really like it but the time has come to downsize and although searching nearly every estate agent we have not found anything to suit us. At our age a major requirement is the nearby medical centre, which is part of the area going to Torrevieja for treatment - but where do people from Lo Crispin have to go to ??? Where are the shops locally too ?? We both look forward to your replies !

:violin: :violin: :text-thankyouyellow:
**Georgia*

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Jan » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:08 pm

**Georgia* wrote:It seems that who ever you ask, there are different replies every time. We are looking for a new home (although we are in our 70's) and this coming week we are going to look at a villa in Lo Pepin. We now live very centrally in Quesada and really like it but the time has come to downsize and although searching nearly every estate agent we have not found anything to suit us. At our age a major requirement is the nearby medical centre, which is part of the area going to Torrevieja for treatment - but where do people from Lo Crispin have to go to ??? Where are the shops locally too ?? We both look forward to your replies !

:violin: :violin: :text-thankyouyellow:

I would be interested to know where the nearest shops etc are in Lo Pepin as I've only seen a Chinese restaurant there and nothing else. Looks a lovely urbanisation from what I've seen but quite remote or am I missing something?
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby hobnob » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:31 pm

Hi...People who live in Lo Crispin are residents of Algorfa and use Algorfa medical services. As to the shops I imagine its a brisk walk/cycle or drive to the surrounding areas shops.
hobnob

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Postby Suetag » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:58 pm

Friends of mine use to live there but they found to quiet and no ameneties. The have now moved to Quesada which has a good selection of amenities. Depends what you are looking for. There are just 2 bars there. Take a good look around before deciding xx
Suetag

Postby Spiritsmum » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:28 pm

age sometimes is not the problem....car problems can come into it...life has many strange happenings but all the luck in the world anyway xxxx
Spiritsmum

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Postby garyizme » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:29 pm

:text-thankyouyellow:
Spiritsmum wrote:age sometimes is not the problem....car problems can come into it...life has many strange happenings but all the luck in the world anyway xxxx
garyizme

Which part of Spain are you from?: Atalaya Park

Postby michelle3934841 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:07 pm

Me and my family with children own a property on Lo Crispin,, lovely quiet area , yes to be realistic you need a car but to be honest who doesn’t,, we love it you can go to the hustle and bustle and then go back home to lovely peace and quiet,, the tavern pub is lovely and friendly and puts plenty of entertainment on and keep fit through the week ,, common sense has to come into it , everyone is different and everyone wants different things , no where is going to be for everyone!!!
michelle3934841

Postby lindylou23 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:41 pm

**Georgia* who asked about Lo Pepin,.... as Jan said there is not much there. I assume you would come under Lo Marabu Health Centre, There is a small supermarket in Pueblo Bravo, but it hasn't been open long and I am not sure how it is doing, so presumably Consum at Doña Pepa 2 would be your nearest main store

If you choose Lo Pepin I think you would need a car for everything, hopefully somebody can give you some advice that actually lives there.

Good luckI hope you find a location that suits your needs.
lindylou23

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby garyizme » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:30 pm

Have now moved in to a rental in Calle Malta in Lo Crispin to use for our holidaying here. Nice and quiet. Have yet to speak to anyone albeit been cleaning this villa for 3 days straight. Is there a shortcut or easy way to Quesada for walking without going along the road to the roundabout then down the old road?
garyizme

Which part of Spain are you from?: Atalaya Park

Postby tel49 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Come out of Calle Malta to the open land and slightly to your left you will see a gate in the fence. Proceed through to the road, go left and you will see Quesada in front of you after the first bend. Straight down and you will come near to Lidl but that is on the opposite side of the road. Cross carefully or use the low dark subway, approximately 15 mins nice stroll.
tel49

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

PreviousNext