Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

lost dog

lost dog

Postby lillypig » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:20 pm

medium sized brown dog lost in lo marabou area, he is wearing a light blue harness his name is toby, if anyone sees him can you pm please xx
lillypig

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Re: lost dog

Postby GLASSMAN » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:30 pm

someones talking about a stray dog on torreivija .co.
Last edited by GLASSMAN on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby Bonjovy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Pictures would help find him.
Bonjovy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby GLASSMAN » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:31 am

bertie, just type in Torrevieja.co.uk I,m not worlds best on computers either hope you find him/her.
GLASSMAN

Postby Gasplumbman » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:14 am

A brown dog has been sited in Los Altos its on Costa Blanca chat or buy and sell site that's between Playa Flamenca and Punta Prima areaprobably 5-6 miles from Quesada as crow flies
Gasplumbman

Which part of Spain are you from?: Orihuela costa

Postby Sara19 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:22 am

Gasplumbman wrote:A brown dog has been sited in Los Altos its on Costa Blanca chat or buy and sell site that's between Playa Flamenca and Punta Prima areaprobably 5-6 miles from Quesada as crow flies

Was about to post the same - I've asked the question of a blue harnes but op didn't see a collar? But worth investigating if he's still missing.........
Sara19

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby GLASSMAN » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:44 am

Does anyone know how to get a stray dog picked up? There's a poor old large black dog roaming the streets in Doña Pepa. We've tried to get to him and take him to SATs or somewhere, but he won't come. Some of the neighbours and ourselves have been trying to feed it, but we think there is someone taking the food away (not animal lovers I guess). It's very cold and the poor thing is bound to be suffering but there doesn't seem to be any info from SATs on how to get him taken in to care. I have emailed them and are waiting for a reply. Similar dog charities also don't give any info on getting them picked up, and I've also looked on the Municipal Dog Pound site, Torrevieja - again no info.
GLASSMAN

Postby GLASSMAN » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:45 am

GLASSMAN wrote:Does anyone know how to get a stray dog picked up? There's a poor old large black dog roaming the streets in Doña Pepa. We've tried to get to him and take him to SATs or somewhere, but he won't come. Some of the neighbours and ourselves have been trying to feed it, but we think there is someone taking the food away (not animal lovers I guess). It's very cold and the poor thing is bound to be suffering but there doesn't seem to be any info from SATs on how to get him taken in to care. I have emailed them and are waiting for a reply. Similar dog charities also don't give any info on getting them picked up, and I've also looked on the Municipal Dog Pound site, Torrevieja - again no info.
POSTED ON TORREVIEJA FORUM
GLASSMAN