Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Mercadona

Mercadona

Postby LA MARINA LADY » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:09 pm

Having just sold my house I had to cancel several debit card but I needed more for my Santander account, so I opened a few, having received my cards, one of which is Mercadona, two months later I still hadn't received a p.i.n I sked the local store to telephone for me as the operators all spoke fluent Spanish and I didn't, but he said no I had to ring them.
I rang several numbers to no avail but when I finally got the correct department I was transferred here and there, but kept my cool the last person told me in good English I don't need a p.i.n. just sign at the counter with my card and some i.d.
I am telling my story not as a complaint but to prevent anyone else going through all this proceedure. Why the chap in the store couldn't have told me this in the first instance I don't know, anyway today I used my card with i.d. no problem !!!!!
LA MARINA LADY