Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Oil Central Heating

Oil Central Heating

Postby LA MARINA LADY » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:12 pm

Please has anyone had Oil Central Heating with 6 radiators installed recently, would you mind telling me roughly how much it all cost to install, thank you.
LA MARINA LADY

Re: Oil Central Heating

Postby Jan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:02 am

LA MARINA LADY wrote:Please has anyone had Oil Central Heating with 6 radiators installed recently, would you mind telling me roughly how much it all cost to install, thank you.

Hopefully someone will be able to tell you what they paid soon. It's always good to get a rough idea as central heating is a relatively new thing in Spain these days.

Jan.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby LA MARINA LADY » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:54 pm

Thank you Jan for our reply, I have found a company who came to my house, they have been in the business for 10 years and have an established showroom in Benijofar. I was very impressed with their professionalism, they knew all the new rules and safety regulations, they do not contract out and the boss had been installing central heating for 30 years. They are very pleasant and reassuring.I thought about their quote over night and agreed terms and they are able to install last week in January which gives me time to prepare. The Company is Cosy Casa and I will update later on progress.
LA MARINA LADY

Postby Jan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:07 pm

LA MARINA LADY wrote:Thank you Jan for our reply, I have found a company who came to my house, they have been in the business for 10 years and have an established showroom in Benijofar. I was very impressed with their professionalism, they knew all the new rules and safety regulations, they do not contract out and the boss had been installing central heating for 30 years. They are very pleasant and reassuring.I thought about their quote over night and agreed terms and they are able to install last week in January which gives me time to prepare. The Company is Cosy Casa and I will update later on progress.

Thanks for the update - Hope it goes well.

Let us know how it is when it's done please.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby jpeg » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:15 am

Did you get a free towel rail http://www.cosycasa.es/428967544
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby LA MARINA LADY » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:24 am

Thank you for the information, however we chose to have a radiator even though the rail was offered, but thank you anyway for the information.
LA MARINA LADY

Postby donaduo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:55 pm

La Marina Lady,

May I ask how much you are paying for the installation of your heating system?
donaduo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby LA MARINA LADY » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Yes I am having 6 radiators, oil tank, oil boiler, timer, 6400 euros and as I said, I am impressed with the team. I know a little of what I am talking about as I had oil central heating installed 8 years ago, in my recently sold house, which I found to be reliable and economical.
LA MARINA LADY

Postby scubydoo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:36 pm

Hi It is usually cheaper to use gas they can fit a tank 1000 ltrs which is free as long as you contract to use the gas from Cespa for 5 years, gas is cleaner than oil so usually not so many breakdowns. Cosy Casa also fit this system and it is cheaper to install than oil.
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby donaduo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:32 pm

Scoobydoo, where does the gas tank have to be located? I think that an oil tank could be installed nearer to a property
donaduo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Next