Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Tradesmen recommendations, Happy customer

Tradesmen recommendations, Happy customer

Postby TKD50 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:53 pm

Thanks again Jan for this great forum. I arrived back at my villa to have a broken blind and car not starting. First port of call was this website , and found two excellent people .

Paul at MOSSIES . called him last night and he came this morning and not just fixed but serviced the entire blind. Told me the price then knocked off 5 euros as the radio had just played his favourite song. I gave it to him anyway. Lovely guy with no fuss and will be getting him back for the mosquito blinds.

Mark at Performance Diesels in Guardamar. Called him on saturday about the car and got it to him on tuesday. It proved more awkward than first thought, but he carried on without fuss and another great tradesman found.

Thanks Paul and Mark, and thanks to this forum
TKD50

Re: Tradesmen recommendations, Happy customer

Postby Christine » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:04 pm

Can definitely recommend a brilliant and reliable workman who will tackle anything and at the best price. All building work but nothing too small. Ring Emma to arrange an appointment on 606296630
Christine

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby sasbambam » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:29 am

Yes, Paul is great used him several times, really nice guy. Definitely one to keep handy in the phone book.
Sarah
sasbambam

Which part of Spain are you from?: benimar

Postby Katedaya » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:55 am

I am looking for some one that can tile my garden area . Want to get some quotes . Any recommendations for this type of job.
Katedaya

Which part of Spain are you from?: Daya Veija

Postby ajf1950 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:52 pm

I can highly recommend Antonio @ Davinia he has an office / showroom in Benijofa in the side road by the butchers. He has done a magnificent job on my roof terrace, pool surround and patio areas. We are in Quesada 14-25 Jan if you want to view his work.
ajf1950

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Fiesta 2 Quesada