Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

RYANAIR unfair additional cost

Re: RYANAIR unfair additional cost

Postby rfh40 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:49 am

Ryanair are obviously smarter than the management at Monarch as they continue to make a profit while the latter has gone bust!
rfh40

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby mark&denise » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:17 pm

Use them all the time good flight safety record and reasonable costs use emirates if you want a posh plane
mark&denise

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Reginaldo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:11 pm

Ryanair are great...cannot fault them myself!
Note to donaduo...Ryanair seats are not designed to recline...they don,t want your sort and your spreadout behaviour upsetting the other passengers on a short flight.:o
No offence, donaduo:D
:D

What,s wrong with a few euros to sit with your family, a few euros if you want your bag in the cabin...if you do not like it...simple ...fly someone else and stop complaining?!
Anyway, late though it may be Happy New Year to all TQ members!! :D
Reginaldo

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Florida

Postby GLASSMAN » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Reginaldo wrote:Ryanair are great...cannot fault them myself!
Note to donaduo...Ryanair seats are not designed to recline...they don,t want your sort and your spreadout behaviour upsetting the other passengers on a short flight.:o

What,s wrong with a few euros to sit with your family, a few euros if you want your bag in the cabin...if you do not like it...simple ...fly someone else and stop complaining?!

How will they stop the fatties spreading into your paid seat,because that's whats needed sometimes.even tho you,ve paid for a full seat if you get an overweight un next to you they want half of your seat aswell.
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby Babu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:57 pm

GLASSMAN wrote:
Reginaldo wrote:Ryanair are great...cannot fault them myself!

How will they stop the fatties spreading into your paid seat,because that's whats needed sometimes.even tho you,ve paid for a full seat if you get an overweight un next to you they want half of your seat aswell.

Personally I book all 3 seats and let my Manservant and Chauffer sit in the other 2, they are very skinny as I normally send them over as baggage. . . . but when seats are only £18 a pop it works out cheaper to let them sit in the cabin!! Plus there is a bonus in that they can order my inflight drinks and collect my bags for me rather me having to go and collect them from the carousel . . . :D :lol: :lol:
Babu

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby Rodt » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:24 pm

I think the charges are totally justified,if you want to take your hand luggage onboard you pay,simples,if you don't want to pay it goes in the hold free of charge,then endure the wait at the baggage carousel ,simples. :text-lol:
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Previous