Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Santander ATM

Santander ATM

Postby TonTri » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:22 pm

With the High Street in Quesada now closed for the next few months, can anyone tell me where the nearest Santander ATM is?
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Santander ATM

Postby dottyp53 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:36 pm

dottyp53

Postby TonTri » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:02 pm

Cheers Dottyp. I've checked that website but it only shows a few branches in Costa Blanca south, I wasnt sure if any of the members of the forum knew of any ATM's not necessarily in a branch.
TonTri

Postby marcliff » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:40 pm

Well, the Santander one in Quesada will still be accessible. Just park up by where the old post office used to be and it's not a huge walk from there.
However, there's one in Rojales not far from the bridge where parking is available (but busy), one in Guardamar, several in Torrevieja, I think there's two in Los Montesinos (one branch and one ATM a bit further up).
In all of them it is quite difficult to park very close to them (unless you go at night to draw money out).
It will be the same for all the banks when this work is going on.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby TonTri » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:56 pm

Cheers Marcliff. It might be easier for me to transfer money to my Spanish Sabadell account and use the debit card where possible and take cash out from the ATM at La Marquesa. Unfortunately Santander charge to pay by card but not for withdrawing cash from one of their ATM's. I will check out the High Street situation when we are back in 3 weeks time. Thank you.
TonTri

Postby Ian2009 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:14 am

Santander don't charge for using their "Zero" credit card. We use it all the time to pay in euros and they give a very good exchange rate. Like you we also use our debit card for withdrawing euros from the atms here in Spain as that works on the same rate as the CC.
Ian2009

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dońa Pepa

Postby Ron Hill » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:24 am

There is a Santander branch with ATM on the left as you enter Los Montesinos from Quesada side
Ron Hill

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entre Naranjos

Postby Martin the artist » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:55 am

There is a new kiosk type machine in the Supa Valu carpark at the Marquesa golf course which is Banco Popular/Santander, & there is also a branch of Santander on the road by the river that passes the Bridge bar and Correos.
Martin the artist

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby TonTri » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:38 am

Martin the artist wrote:There is a new kiosk type machine in the Supa Valu carpark at the Marquesa golf course which is Banco Popular/Santander, & there is also a branch of Santander on the road by the river that passes the Bridge bar and Correos.

I've seen the kiosk at La Marquesa but I didnt know it was Santander. We go down most days for a sundowner at El Pirata so I will check it out. Many thanks Martin, most useful. :text-thankyouyellow:
TonTri

Postby TonTri » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:42 am

Ian2009 wrote:Santander don't charge for using their "Zero" credit card. We use it all the time to pay in euros and they give a very good exchange rate. Like you we also use our debit card for withdrawing euros from the atms here in Spain as that works on the same rate as the CC.

We just have an ordinary Santander credit card, so get charged I'm afraid, but yes the debit card uses an almost perfect exchange rate with no charges for cash withdrawals so normally there isnt any problem just using that.
TonTri

Next