Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Cheese Stall at Zoco market

Re: Cheese Stall at Zoco market

Postby Janine » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:48 am

jpeg wrote:All the cheese in Carrefour can be tasted before you buy I would buy some from The Cheese Stall at Zocco but do not go to markets, too many people and too many smokers sorry .

If you are able to come early say 10.00 it is very quiet during the winter at that time I think you will be surprised as to the cheese I sell.

Would love to met you
Janine

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Almoradi » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:29 am

Janine - didn’t see you at Zoco on Sunday - do you do Guardamar market - was hoping to get some cheeses to make up a little basket gift for a friend today
Almoradi

Postby Marian » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:21 am

Hi Almoradi. Janine is in the UK until September, I think she said it will be around the 4th when she will be back.
Marian

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby Janine » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:44 pm

Almoradi wrote:Janine - didn’t see you at Zoco on Sunday - do you do Guardamar market - was hoping to get some cheeses to make up a little basket gift for a friend today

Hi we are in the UK at the moment back at the market on 2nd September we are spending the whole of August in the Uk, renovating our house, after renters had been in there and seeing our grandchildren. Sorry to have disappointed you not been there.
Janine

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous