Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Kennel cough outbreak

Kennel cough outbreak

Postby Spiritsmum » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:06 pm

Dear dog owners, I have been at the vets last week and again yesterday with both my dogs, it appears that there is an outbreak of kennel cough and I have heard through the vets both in Quesada and in Guardamar that there are many dogs suffering.

A couple of my dog friends from the dog park in Quesada have dogs that are suffering so if your dog starts to cough and bring up a white and clear phlegm, it is advisable to go straight to the vet and thereafter keep away from other dogs until you know your dog has recovered.
Also my vet has recommended that I vaccinate my dogs against kennel cough even if they aren't going into kennels.

Hope this is helpful
Spiritsmum

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Re: Kennel cough outbreak

Postby Jan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Spiritsmum wrote:Dear dog owners, I have been at the vets last week and again yesterday with both my dogs, it appears that there is an outbreak of kennel cough and I have heard through the vets both in Quesada and in Guardamar that there are many dogs suffering.

A couple of my dog friends from the dog park in Quesada have dogs that are suffering so if your dog starts to cough and bring up a white and clear phlegm, it is advisable to go straight to the vet and thereafter keep away from other dogs until you know your dog has recovered.
Also my vet has recommended that I vaccinate my dogs against kennel cough even if they aren't going into kennels.

Hope this is helpful

:text-goodpost:
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa