Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Big Cat Paw Print?!!!

Big Cat Paw Print?!!!

Postby Sunny B » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:50 pm

Just thought I’d share a few of my photos from my morning walk.
I found these two footprints in the mud which I thought were quite interesting. My dogs paws are quite small so in comparison so you’ll see the prints are quite large. To me one looks like very feline shaped and I have no idea what the other one is - anyone have any thoughts? I’m no expert but it got me wondering if the mountain is home to any big cats?!! Wouldn’t it be great to have a hidden night camera!
It’s really lovely out there this morning to see all the plants coming to life and the ground being covered with what looks to be something like clover, which seems to have sprung up from nowhere - such a shame to think that soon the heat will come soon and kill it, but i guess that's nature!
Sunny B

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Big Cat Paw Print?!!!

Postby billogs » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:23 pm

I'm no expert but I think that cats have retractable claws so you wouldn't see them dug into the mud at the end of the pad?
I am sure that somebody who knows more about it can enlighten us further. We walk our dogs at the back of reccoral park a lot and there are certainly wild pigs living up there.
Regards
Gary
billogs

Re: Big Cat Paw Print?!!!

Postby Sunny B » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:32 pm

Actually I must be honest I feel a bit silly now as I did know that, now you say. I think I just got a bit caught up in the fantasy of a big cat!!! And yes I’ve heard about the pigs but haven’t yet been lucky enough to see any. Thanks for your reply. X
Sunny B