Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Annual carparking at Alicante airport with meet and greet.

Re: Annual carparking at Alicante airport with meet and gree

Postby paul--bennett » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:47 am

Morning
Have used Plane Parking for 12 years with no problems whatsoever.
When you fly into Alicante & have picked up your cases you call them to say you have arrived,
You go up to the top floor departure level and your car will be there in front of you or certainly within a few minutes and will have been washed.
On returning your car, you meet at the same place at departures at a pre-arraigned time,
if you are early or late you just give them a call to let them know, its never an issue,
Overall a fantastic service at a very reasonable cost planeparking.es
paul--bennett

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby valenciasman » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:05 am

Personally I don't like other people driving and being responsible for my car and you never know where it is kept. I use onsite parking, the cost and security suits me at present.
valenciasman

Which part of Spain are you from?: villamartin

Postby Sunny B » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:09 pm

I’d most definitely recommend Open parking, they’ve exceeded our expectations. Contact Josu (smashing guy) in the Quesda office by Johnson’s supermarket. Good luck
Sunny B

Postby valenciasman » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:28 pm

Problem recommending car parks on a forum is you don't know who is doing the recommending. Could be associates of the company. Free advertising.
valenciasman

Which part of Spain are you from?: villamartin

Postby micky » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:28 pm

I have been using Plane Parking for years and found them to be excellent
micky

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby Quesadasteve » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:48 pm

Depends how often your going to be back and forward
Might be better to leave your car on your driveway....if you have one ...and get a friendly neighbour to drop you off and pick you up as required from the airport.....obviously covering their costs !!!
Quesadasteve

Postby GrahamR » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:30 pm

I bought a car in Spain in 2013 and was recommended to Plane Parking by someone I knew who was already using them. 300 Euros per year (it has not increased since then) and as others said you just have to call them once you are ready to head out of the airport.
You need to be aware that a couple of years ago, the airport put in barriers on the top floor and only offer 15 minutes free parking; hence the need to coordinate your arrival time. The same goes for when you return to the airport with the car. You need to tell Plane Parking the time you will be dropping the car off again. I normally pull into the Services outside the airport and tell them I am about to go in.
Finally, other people have mentioned open or covered parking. I do not have covered parking, but I heard covered parking may cost about 500 euros - it might be worth checking out. The sun can cause degradation to tyres, wiper blades and other rubber items. We have a Kia Rio and for some reason a slight amount of the rubber seal inside the rear passenger door is exposed. A friend got black rubber marks, where the rubber had degraded, on her hands and I had to pay just over 100 euros to get the rubber seal replaced.
I hope this helps.
GrahamR

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Sunny B » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:25 am

Lots of good points here. We have an open space so decided to get a good quality cover which covers the car and wheels.
Sunny B

Previous