Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Cats

Re: Cats

Postby Jan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:58 pm

Shiva wrote:
marcliff wrote:
cass wrote:I have got two of these and it works a treat for my property
https://www.amazon.es/Repelente-Culture ... +deterrent

So have I. I found a cat sleeping under one once.
:text-lol:

These can work sometimes... depends on the cat and you make sure that you keep the batteries charged etc. We have two of them in our garden in the Uk , they drain batteries quickly.. So they work sporadically. We have our own cats ... but they are house cats and we don't let them outside ( so noone can complain about them !!!) However the next door neighbour's cat has therefore decided to treat our garden as his territory and that wouldn't bother us BUT it really bothers our cats . He sits outside in the garden basically saying 'yah boo, you can't get me' or other cat swear words at them and they go mental when they see him. He's lucky really as they are big Bengals and would tear him to shreds if they could get their paws on him. But anyway it is a constant battle to keep him away and these sonic repellers have been the best bet so far. There is another thing you can get which is a motion detector water spray - but you have to hook it up to your garden hose. Basically cat walks past and gets soaked. But you have to have the hose out there all the time. But do it every now and again and they might decide to avoid your property.

:text-goodpost:
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Previous