Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

New Wednesday night Pub Quiz at JR's Country Club, Quesada

New Wednesday night Pub Quiz at JR's Country Club, Quesada

Postby ChrisDyson » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:34 pm

Starting this Wednesday at JR's Country Club (formerly Quesada Country Club) on Calle Taledo from 8:00pm is a brand new type of pub quizzing - SpeedQuizzing
SpeedQuizzing is the brand new way to play a pub quiz that is taking the UK by storm. Now being played on the Costa Blanca people of all ages are playing SpeedQuizzing all over the world!

How To Play SpeedQuizzing
Teams of up to 8 people sit together just like a regular pub quiz. Your quiz host reads out a question in the usual pub quiz manner. They will probably repeat it. Then after some thinking time, a ten-second countdown will begin. You use your smartphone or tablet to push one button on the screen to send in your answer. Immediately, the quiz host will tell you how many teams got the answer right and award points for correct answers, and the fastest correct answer.

These are the screens you use on your device to submit your answers.

I read a post on here a while ago about there being no point to pub quizzes anymore because of people Googling the answers. I guarantee you there is no way to cheat at SpeedQuizzing.

There will be prizes to be won provided by JR's Country Club which is under new management. We will also have a bonus halftime game to play for prizes.

Come along and have a go. I will be on hand to help anybody set up their device to play along. Don't worry about internet or Wifi - I bring my own WiFi to play the game.

The questions are wide-ranging, including Trivia, general knowledge, history, sport, music, TV & Film, current affairs, picture questions and some bonus games for extra points.

SpeedQuizzing really is like no other quiz - no paper, no pens, & no cheating!

Starting this Wednesday 21st February from 8:00pm, come and have a go for the first time SpeedQuizzing - what have you got to lose?

To learn more about how to play SpeedQuizzing and watch a demonstration video visit http://costablancaspeedquizzing.com/how-to-play

Hope to see some of you on Wednesday - remember to bring your fully charged Apple or Android smartphone or tablet!
Quiz Host Chris

ChrisDyson

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Return to Quiz nights in Quesada and surrounding areas