Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Papaya tree

Papaya tree

Postby costalad » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:19 pm

Anyone know if the papaya tree thai restaurant in playa flamenca is opening again?
costalad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Albatera

Re: Papaya tree

Postby buddybuddy » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:52 pm

When did it close
:o
buddybuddy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Playa Flamenca

Postby simplydoors » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:11 am

There was a post on facebook a few weeks ago. It has closed. The owner was going to venture into something else don´t know what though.
simplydoors

Which part of Spain are you from?: San Luis, Torrevieja

Postby costalad » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:20 pm

They did say when I was last there in November that they were moving in January but wouldn't say where, all seems very odd considering it was always very busy.
costalad

Postby walnut » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:45 pm

costalad wrote:They did say when I was last there in November that they were moving in January but wouldn't say where, all seems very odd considering it was always very busy.

How is it odd? It's very difficult to maintain the same level of quality and standard with the same menu year in year out.Just because they're busy doesn't mean they don't get bored! Maybe,they have a choice in what they wish to do for themselves.This is a subjective viewpoint.
walnut

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby costalad » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:59 pm

I don't see difficulty, I would have thought it would be easier the more time you spend in the same business, the hardest part is keeping the clients. All staff were good and experenced . Getting bored I can understand and even changing your outlook but why not just say to customers they are closing, it's not really rocket science.
costalad