Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

La Marquesa Property for sale

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

La Marquesa Property for sale

Postby vespa1122 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:45 pm

Beautiful semi detatched property in the La Marquesa Golf area for sale
3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with off road parking.
There are 2 double bedrooms downstairs with a bathroom which has a walk in shower
and the master bedroom is upstairs with a bathroom, which has a bath and an overhead shower
This bedroom has a sun terrace and a Juliet balcony. All the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. There are lovely views over the golf course and the protected Recorral park is a 5 minute walk away. There is a separate kitchen and a spacious lounge diner. There are several recreation areas where you can sit out and have a barbecue.
The property is decorated to a high standard.
There are bars and restaurants a fifteen minute walk away and the bustling town of Quesada is only a ten minute drive.
There are several beaches within the area and the nearest and the nicest is Quardemar which is only about twelve minutes by car.
I can send photos of the property by phone if asked for as I am not sure yet how to put them on here, I will keep trying
The asking price of the property is 139.950 euros
Last edited by vespa1122 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vespa1122

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: La Marquesa Property for sale

Postby LHMurcia34 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:31 pm

hello I maybe interested as we are currently looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property with a decent sized outside garden. We are coming over to Spain on the 6th of May to start searching for a property. Is there anyway we can see photos of your property....If you are selling through an agent who are they and I will look at your property on their web site if that is easier for you.

King regards
LHMurcia34

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Re: La Marquesa Property for sale

Postby Jan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:49 am

vespa1122 wrote:Beautiful semi detatched property in the La Marquesa Golf area for sale
3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with off road parking.
There are 2 double bedrooms downstairs with a bathroom which has a walk in shower
and the master bedroom is upstairs with a bathroom, which has a bath and an overhead shower
This bedroom has a sun terrace and a Juliet balcony. All the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. There are lovely views over the golf course and the protected Recorral park is a 5 minute walk away. There is a separate kitchen and a spacious lounge diner. There are several recreation areas where you can sit out and have a barbecue.
The property is decorated to a high standard.
There are bars and restaurants a fifteen minute walk away and the bustling town of Quesada is only a ten minute drive.
There are several beaches within the area and the nearest and the nicest is Quardemar which is only about twelve minutes by car.
I can send photos of the property by phone if asked for as I am not sure yet how to put them on here, I will keep trying
The asking price of the property is 139.950 euros

Hi,
Is this your own property and are you selling privately (without an Estate Agent)?
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa