Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Beware of pick pockets

Beware of pick pockets

Postby lance » Sun May 13, 2018 12:12 pm

Just back from the Lemon Tree market where money disapeared from my pocket. I can only presume my pocket was picked. I never carry my wallet at the market just notes & change that I think i will need, loose in my pocket, so it was'nt as bad as it could have been. This is the first time anything untoward has happened to me in Spain. In the UK we were burgled & our car was broken into twice. So I still think Spain in a safer place to live. Take care!
lance

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa. Quesada

Re: Beware of pick pockets

Postby Lizzy » Sun May 13, 2018 1:14 pm

Could be! However, these pick pockets are so clever! Years ago my husband had money stolen from the zipped up pocket on his trouser leg!! Think there was a kid under the cloth at the stall he stood at for a few minutes! We have heard of so many experiences of pick pockets and burglaries over the years here.

The moment you think you are safe and let down your guard it happens to you unawares!

Pleased for you it wasnt the worst senario, SIP card, Passport, bank card etc!!
Lizzy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Re: Beware of pick pockets

Postby Southpaw » Sun May 13, 2018 6:18 pm

My Husband had money stolen at the Lemon Grove market. They removed the notes and put the wallet back in his pocket. They are very clever.
Southpaw

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada