Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

NOW SOLD.... HOT TUB 4 person. Just 1000 euros.

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

NOW SOLD.... HOT TUB 4 person. Just 1000 euros.

Postby DaveP » Sat May 19, 2018 10:46 am

4 person hot tub. Aqua 4fun. Complete with manuals. A bargain at just 1000 euros as we have upgraded. (Previously offered but sale fell through due to a combination of factors outlined below).
You will need a flat, level surface (tiled will do) but if not you will need a concrete base (cost about 200 euros). You will need to have your electricity supply checked to ensure you have sufficient ampage. (The tub has to be installed with separate supply direct from fuse box .. max cost should be no more than 300 euros depending on the amount of work involved). We have had the tub for about 5 years and I have never baulked at the cost of electricity... To have the tub craned from ours to your would cost about 180 euros. All the above is easy to arrange and I can advise and help.
Hot tubs are much easier to maintain than they used to be. No longer dipsticks and multiple liquids to 'balance' the water. Just one tablet regularly added when required and a 'half glass' of liquid. Also clean the filter once a week. Easy!.

SOLD:text-goodpost:
DaveP

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales Hills