Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

What are the nearest banks in Quesada?

What are the nearest banks in Quesada?

Postby digdagdog » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:08 pm

Hi
We are over in a few weeks can you tell me what banks there are is Santander Barclay's Lloyd's etc?
And can anyone recommend a reliable taxi firm we are staying at LA Laguna hotel and our flight gets in in the evening and never been before.
digdagdog

Which part of Spain are you from?: uk

Re: What are the nearest banks in Quesada?

Postby Jan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:49 pm

digdagdog wrote:Hi
We are over in a few weeks can you tell me what banks there are is Santander Barclay's Lloyd's etc?
And can anyone recommend a reliable taxi firm we are staying at LA Laguna hotel and our flight gets in in the evening and never been before.

We have found 'QuesadaTaxi' good and reliable http://www.quesadataxi.com/ You can book online and they usually get back pretty quickly by email confirming your taxi. They come and meet you at arrivals.

We have a list of other registered taxis here:

No Lloyds banks now and Barclays is going to be taken over very soon but as far as I know there's Santander, Sabadell Solbank, Cajamurcia, BBVA, Bankia (formerly Bancaja), Banco De Valencia & Deutche Bank and there may be more. Plenty of choice in Quesada!

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby digdagdog » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Hi Jan,
Thanks for the info much appreciation
digdagdog

Postby enemylines » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:03 pm

There is a Sabadell Bank next door to the Laguna Hotel. Very efficient.
enemylines

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Postby digdagdog » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:53 pm

Thanks to all of you for your comments
digdagdog

Postby [email protected] » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:09 am

Actually, when we come over for our two week holiday soon, we want to change banks as the one we're with at the moment doesn't have a branch in Quesada and the charges are astronomical! They charge for credits, debits and anything in between!

Can anyone recommend a good bank with a branch in Quesada that has low charges please?

Thanks,

Rose
[email protected]

Which part of Spain are you from?: looking to buy soon

Postby stu and maz » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:19 am

We have banked with Barclays (now taken over by La Caixa)for the last 4 years and never had a problem. English speaking and friendly. Good on-line banking. Our savings account has no charges at all. Our other account where we pay direct debits from etc has a charge of approx €20 per quarter. We are non-resident property owners. Hope this helps. Stu.
stu and maz

Which part of Spain are you from?: ciudad quesada

Postby Liz & Gordon » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:26 pm

Thought I would wait on this one until we completed a full year with our Spanish bank before giving a recommendation, the annual charges are minimal any d/debits backed up with hardcopy to the UK.
Staff are extremely knowledgeable patient and friendly, nothing is too much trouble,
we are with Bankinter , close to the La Laguna hotel.
Liz & Gordon

Which part of Spain are you from?: Scotland

Postby [email protected] » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:52 am

I forgot to say thank you to everyone for their advice. We were going to change banks last time we were over but because we love everything about Quesada, especially our lovely villa, that we never quite got round to it. It's the Spanish way of life that seeps into us!

We definitely will when we come over again in April. We picked up our deeds last time and that was exciting. Next time we'll change banks & sign our Spanish will that says our wills in England are to take priority. Again, we learned about the Spanish law of succession from this forum so are very grateful to everyone for so much essential advice.
[email protected]

Which part of Spain are you from?: looking to buy soon

Postby scubydoo » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:55 am

link for banks banks-in-quesada-and-the-surrounding-areas-f177/map-of-all-banks-around-quesada-t7695.html

Not all are on yet Caxia the old Barclays needs adding and worth noting if you are a member you can withdraw up to 1200 euros at the cas till ;)
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar