Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Is Norton Internet provider in Los Dolses still in business?

Is Norton Internet provider in Los Dolses still in business?

Postby Spiritsmum » Fri May 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Can anyone tell me if Norton.... Based in Los Dolses is still functioning our neighbours have lost all comms and have tried to phone with no luck????? Any advice welcome thanks
Spiritsmum

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Re: Norton Internet provider

Postby sueandneil32 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:00 pm

our friends in El Raso phoned us on the mobile today as they too have lost all internet/phone etc.Seems to be a regular occurence with them !They have had Nortons for quite a while and regularly lose the signal for 2 or 3 days at a time.
sueandneil32

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Postby Potjoe » Fri May 15, 2015 7:01 pm

I think there is some thing not working as a friend tells me is phone is not working.
Potjoe

Which part of Spain are you from?: Sucina spain

Postby Spiritsmum » Fri May 15, 2015 8:14 pm

thanks guys
Spiritsmum

Postby dr.doolittle » Sat May 16, 2015 5:16 am

on another forum it looks like they have packed up.
dr.doolittle

Postby sueandneil32 » Sat May 16, 2015 11:11 pm

update,friends in El raso went into Nortons on Friday and was told that they had a problem in that area and that they were waiting on a part.Couldn't say if it would be days or weeks!
When they arrived home it was all back on !!
sueandneil32

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Re: Is Norton Internet provider in Los Dolses still in busin

Postby Paul - TV Techie » Thu May 21, 2015 8:07 am

We had a few problems with them towards the end of last week - off for a couple of days - location near Almoradi. Didn't get round to complaining as couldn't get through (and not a huge panic as we have 2 other ISP's at work, to circumnavigate this type of problem).

Speeds seem to be getting worse though with CBB Nortons, we do seem now quite often to be getting half the paid for speed - pay for 8 get 4, unless it is early in the day or very late at night. Might give them one more chance to reset everything and try a newer router as well, patience wearing a little thin though as this is getting more regular than it should be.

Cannot seems to get through by phone (unless through to sales, not support / technical) sent them a mail.

Edit - 12.22 pm speedtest (not peak period) 3.04Mbps, service paid for 8Mbps.
Paul - TV Techie

Which part of Spain are you from?: almoradi, alicante

Postby Mary M » Thu May 21, 2015 1:46 pm

We use them and recieved this email Tuesday

We would like to thank you for the confidence shown, having allowed us to become your Internet provider since 2011.

Eurona is a singular Company in the telecommunications’ world. Currently we are present in more than 10 countries, where our team of more than 150 people works every day to bring Internet where nobody else can reach, with Satellite technology, Wimax, or with our Hotspot services to be connected, as at home, while you are travelling.

We want to bring this singularity, not only in what we can do, but also, in how we are doing it. We work for the service of our customers, and therefore, we want to establish a closer relationship with them, with you.

We give a step forward in this direction with the opening, on May 25 of our new shop in the Commercial Center, Los Dolses, local 1.4.

The new Eurona's shop in La Zenia, is born to become the meeting point where we can offer our hospitality and make available to you, a team of people, which in a modern and functional environment, give the answers to your needs.
In addition to visit the shop, you can contact us by phone: 966760335, or by e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] (for technical purposes).

From 25th of May, we hope to meet you in the new shop. Susan, Leean, Mark, Darren, Slagjan….will be pleased to receive you.
Yours sincerely,

Carlos Riopedre

General Director of the Eurona Telecom Group
Mary M

Postby DavidB » Fri May 29, 2015 11:19 am

I received the letter about the new shop, and my phone and internet keeps going down. I have just found out that the details and numbers on the letter are wrong. I have managed to contact them and they are sending an engineer to sort it out. the number for the shop is 966 193 994 and the email is [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] the email on the letter has a dot between the zenia and tect this is wrong. hope this helps.
DavidB

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 1

Postby Mary M » Fri May 29, 2015 1:30 pm

Thank you David i emailed them because my internet keeps going off at least four or five times a day and the phone was off yesterday afternoon as well but got no response thought they were doung the nirmal just ignoring me!! I will contact them again as neighbour had them out recently for the same issue and they put up a bigger dish as the signal was so weak.

Mary
Mary M

Next