Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Is there a pay as you go internet provider?

Is there a pay as you go internet provider?

Postby jacqui9463 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:34 pm

Hi
I have a house used for holidays and would like to get internet when there but not pay all year. Does anyone have any idea if I can do this? Is there a pay as you go internet provider. Im in Dona Pepa 2.
Thanks
Jacqui
jacqui9463

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa 2

Re: internet only

Postby Jan » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi,

There are lots of Internet service providers that offer switch on switch off WiFi.

We hadDVBlab fit ours end of last year. It was a one off installation price of 179 € and 19 € for each month we use.

We have said we will phone them to switch on when we get there -That way we don't have to leave any payment details with them. Apparently you can do that or go into the office in Benijofar to pay for a month's use and they will only charge 19 euro from the switch on date and one month (4 weeks) later it will switch off automatically. The other way to pay is by direct debit, as you need it, and that can be switched on by email but that is charged 19 euro per calendar month, so if your use runs into another calendar month you pay for 2 months.

We found it simple to have installed and it works for us, in Dona Pepa 1, but as with all Internet, speed can differ for different areas. You may need to email and ask about your area.

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Potjoe » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:19 pm

Bring a Three b-band SIM card out with you they good and quick ,get one pay as go.
Potjoe

Which part of Spain are you from?: Sucina spain

Postby lastminute » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:44 pm

Hi,

I use Internet only. Before I had Internet only all year round for € 16,00 month. now I use DVBLAB also and pay only the month I use with € 19,00 and it works well.

Sigi
lastminute

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada