Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

We need a Bank and Lawyer

We need a Bank and Lawyer

Postby jimrc » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:27 am

Any recommendations would be appreciated with particular reference to trust and reliability.
jimrc

Re: We need a Bank and Lawyer

Postby willemite » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:11 am

Hi

We have used Juan Carlos (this is his web site) http://www.spanishsolicitors.com since 2009 for everything, and they now have a local office in Quesada. If you want to email Juan Carlos directly here is his email address:

Juan Carlos Marhuenda <[email protected]>

All fluent in English.

We bank with Sabadell - which is one of the banks that dont charge you for using other ATM, not sure about some of the other banks.
Their online system is very easy to use as well.

Cheers
willemite

Which part of Spain are you from?: catral

Postby jimrc » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:56 am

Thanks for the info. We plan to buy in next few weeks so this will help our planning.
jimrc

Postby colingriffiths » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:06 am

Banco Sabadell have an account (expansion Account ) that has no monthly charges and gives cash back on utility direct debits.
colingriffiths

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby newchocs » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:40 pm

Hi there. Great to hear that you are coming to join us in sunny Spain!
I've got accounts with Solbank who are good and quite helpful, but my business accounts are with Sven and his excellent team at La Caixa (the old Barclay's office) at the entrance to Quesada.
They're great and can't do enough for me whenever I need their help, so highly recommended.
As for a lawyer, I've been with Silvia Galve for 15 years and I cannot recommend her highly enough. She has her own company on the main street in Benijofar SGM Abogados and a website www.sgmlegalspain.com. I honestly cannot tell you how many times she has helped me, gone way beyond the that expected and her staff are fantastic. There's lots of recommendation on here and elsewhere for SGM and other lawyers, so it's best to go meet a few and judge for yourself. I can guarantee with SGM you won't be disappoionted.
Good luck with everything :)
newchocs

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby DTR » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:10 pm

I completely agree with newchocs. I also have been using the services of SGM for many years and have always been extremely happy and had fabulous service. I also bank work Sabadell and have been happy with them. Good luck and welcome to Spain.
DTR

Postby jimrc » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Thanks for all the help. We now have a lawyer with a bank in the offing. (Silvia Galve and La Caixa). Only problem is we lost the property today!!
The search begins again!!!!
jimrc

Postby newchocs » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:37 am

Sorry to hear about the property jimrc. There are a few estate agencies recommended on this forum, so why not be proactive and send them all an email telling them what you want exactly and see what they come back with? Let them do the hard work for you lol.. Sorry again, but I'm sure you'll find something great soon..
newchocs

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby jimrc » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:45 pm

Cheers for the support.We have made several contacts so watch this space!
jimrc

Postby DTR » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:49 pm

I'm very sorry to hear you've lost your property. I'm sure there are plenty more too choose from. Have a chat with Spanish Life Properties. They're located just behind the Galp petrol station in Quesada. Good luck.
DTR