Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Is there a bus to The Clubhouse from Torrevieja please?

Is there a bus to The Clubhouse from Torrevieja please?

Postby comeontheoviedo » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:11 pm

Hello! Please help, I am really struggling to understand the buses!! We need to be at an event at The Clubhouse on Monday night, coming up from Torrevieja (could leave from the bus station or Carrefour area). Are there any buses that would get us there well in time for a 7pm start? Also, what time would the last bus leave Quesada to head back down to Torrevieja?

Sorry for the indepth enquiry, have just spent the last hour getting very confused - really hope you can help! :)

Thanks in advance.
comeontheoviedo

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Mata, Torrevieja

Re: Is there a bus to The Clubhouse from Torrevieja please?

Postby Jan » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:31 am

comeontheoviedo wrote:Hello! Please help, I am really struggling to understand the buses!! We need to be at an event at The Clubhouse on Monday night, coming up from Torrevieja (could leave from the bus station or Carrefour area). Are there any buses that would get us there well in time for a 7pm start? Also, what time would the last bus leave Quesada to head back down to Torrevieja?

Sorry for the indepth enquiry, have just spent the last hour getting very confused - really hope you can help! :)

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Sorry you haven't had an answer yet. I have moved your question into a new topic as it was a bit 'lost' in the other one.

Do you mean theClubhouse near Marquessa golf course? There is alsoThe Club and The Quesada country club, both different venues! Click on the names for location, maps and more.

I don't think you will have much luck, although you may be able to get a bus from Torrevieja to Rojales and then a taxi from there to The Clubhouse in the golf course area. It is possible to walk but not sure how long it takes.

The return journey will be more difficult as the buses from Rojales or Quesada, to Torrevieja, don't generally run in the evenings much after 7.45pm.

You have much better bus services in Torrevieja for getting around but I'm afraid Quesada is not so lucky.

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby comeontheoviedo » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:14 am

Thanks Jan!
comeontheoviedo

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Mata, Torrevieja

Postby Jan » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:43 am

As far as we know the last bus from Torrevieja to Quesada is around 6pm and goes from the corner where the hotel Fontana is in Calle Ramon Gallud in Torrevieja to the Arches in Quesada. Not sure where it goes after that but it also appears to go to Benijofar but possibly not Rojales (??).

Can anyone help any better with this question please?

Jan
Jan
Site Admin

Postby Liz & Gordon » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Jan were new to the area , but? does the bus company publish a timetable or is it as hoc - hoc as were led to believe.
Liz & Gordon

Which part of Spain are you from?: Scotland

Postby mondo » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Liz & Gordon wrote:Jan were new to the area , but? does the bus company publish a timetable or is it as hoc - hoc as were led to believe.

They have time tables.... give or take a few minutes.....you can get time tables at Rojales Town Hall ... Ayuntamiento...
mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Liz & Gordon » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:48 pm

Hi Mondo , timetable destinations seem to be unclear as per previous post.
Liz & Gordon

Postby Jan » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:13 pm

Liz & Gordon wrote:Jan were new to the area , but? does the bus company publish a timetable or is it as hoc - hoc as were led to believe.

Hi Liz.
Yes Mondo is correct Timetables are available at the town halls for each area and I was looking at one when I wrote the last post but they are not easy to decipher.

:text-lol:
In fact being a person who enjoys the 'fun' of travelling on buses where ever I go I have not seen any as hard to work out as the buses around here.

If you look at the Timetable on the first post on this topic below you may see what I mean.

buses-and-public-transport-in-quesada-f83/rojales-and-quesada-to-torrevieja-bus-timetables-2014-t2749.html?hilit=Vegabus

The timetable above doesn't change much year on year.

:text-givemebeer:

Jan
Jan
Site Admin

Postby Liz & Gordon » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:14 pm

Jan :text-thankyouyellow:
Liz & Gordon