Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Quesada area?

Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Quesada area?

Postby kjellv » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:10 am

Can you recommend a good and "honest" dentist in the Quesada area.
kjellv

Which part of Spain are you from?: Done Pepa, Quesada

Re: Dentist in Quesada area

Postby marcliff » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:21 am

Yes, the Dental Europa in the shops by Consum. Checkups are free, no charges for anything unless they actually do something. My OH has used them for the last couple of years and advice, checks and even the odd bit of cleaning has been done for free. All charges are fully explained if you actually need anything. My granddaughter had a problem and they fitted her in as an emergency patient at 6 pm with a 25 euro charge. When they checked, they said she needed more work than they could do in the week she was here so they gave her a private prescription for antibiotics and pain killers. No charge, not even the emergency appointment fee, because they didn't actually do anything. They will also not do any work unless it is necessary and the dentists are very good and caring and they all speak English.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Alisunshines » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:07 pm

I totally agree Dental Europa have been fantastic with my husband who has an absolute needle phobia. The work he has had done has been to a high quality at very fair prices and i agree they never do any unnecessary work. It is in the parade of shops on the outside of the complex where Consum are. The surgery itself is immaculate and very modern and we have always found all of the staff very friendly and professional. I will be living in Quesada from Jan 2014 and will definitely be joining my husband at this dental practice.
Alisunshines

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Kean » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:25 pm

There is a brilliant dentist called Tim in the Medcare centre in Benijofar next to the bank which is opposite Jennifer Cunningham's, I have had two dentists both being Spanish but I can honestly say Tim and the other dentist is really good and I have been really happy with the dental work he has done as is my husband and a few friends that we have recommended him to. He is reasonably priced as well and tells you up front the cost of any dental work you would need doing. His telephone number is 966860258.

Hope this helps.
Kean

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Re: Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Quesada area?

Postby Juanita » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:18 pm

The British Dental Practice in Calle Los Arcos. John is excellent, explains in detail all procedures. Highly recommended.
Juanita

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo

Postby Mary M » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:18 pm

I would say dental Europa by consum as well we moved there recently from a dentist in Torrevieja. They are very patient and a good dentist the one we used in Torrevieja managed to bruise my face just doing a check up much happier at Europa. The practice is state of the art. Do not charge for check ups and they put my gold crown back in for free that came out the other day.

Mary
Mary M

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Postby Rita22 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:22 pm

Hi can anyone give me directions from the Arches to the Dental Europa in Quesada please as I need to
see a dentist ASAP, thanks
Rita
Rita22

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby Jan » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:56 pm

Rita22 wrote:Hi can anyone give me directions from the Arches to the Dental Europa in Quesada please as I need to
see a dentist ASAP, thanks
Rita

The address is:

Calle Vigo,
Doña Pepa
Ciudad Quesada

and it's next door to Lizarran - Tapas bar - Doña Pepa and very close to the Consum supermarket in Quesada

If you click on any of those above, there are maps on them showing the location.

Here's a photo of the dentist, if it helps:
dental europa.jpg

Hope this helps - Most people will be able to direct you to the Consum Supermarket, if you still have difficulty.

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby cliffyrmd » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:28 pm

I agree i went here once for a free check up and had a few things done they were very good I also go to Benihofar Medicare but the prices are more expensive now went yesterday and a filling was 50 euros i thought itd be 30 so i may try the other one next
cliffyrmd

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby calamitykay » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:17 pm

do you need to be registered to go to the dentist? I'm sure I need a filling sooner rather than later :( what (if any) identification / healthcards are needed to go there.
Thanks in anticipation
CK
calamitykay

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Next