Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

airport runs

airport runs

Postby billarita » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:43 pm

What is the situation about airport runs on Tuesday next. Can friends or relative take you.
billarita

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Re: airport runs

Postby Paulr » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:59 pm

ONE friend, OR, ONE relative - and best to have flight tickets and ID easily to hand in case you're stopped by the police.
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Postby 2Sheds » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:38 pm

Do we know this for sure?
A friend is willing to take us to Alicante on Wednesday, but don't want to take a risk if there is a doubt.
2Sheds

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby SharonSpain » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:43 pm

OFFICIAL INFORMATION REGARDING AIRPORT VISITS.

PLEASE SHARE. Thank you.

Samantha Hull Gallon
8 hrs
FOR YOUR INFORMATION

I have spoken to the Chief of Police and he has given me the authorisation to publish the following.

Regarding taking/collecting people to and from the airport...

1) Only one person can take/collect
2) You must take a copy of the flight details to prove the journey is valid
3) Carry your passport with you
SharonSpain

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Bee » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:52 pm

That is very helpful and welcome clarification for a lot of people SharonSpain. Tx

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Bee » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:17 pm

and this reply from SharonSpain is very clear and it's from the official authorities. Bee

SharonSpain wrote:OFFICIAL INFORMATION REGARDING AIRPORT VISITS.
PLEASE SHARE. Thank you.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

I have spoken to the Chief of Police and he has given me the authorisation to publish the following.

Regarding taking/collecting people to and from the airport...

1) Only one person can take/collect
2) You must take a copy of the flight details to prove the journey is valid
3) Carry your passport with you
Bee

Postby marcliff » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:32 pm

It may all be clear (as mud) but lots of conflicting rules and advice.
The Department of the Interior has responded to questions being asked (It's on LaVanguardia if you want to read it and loads of questions are asked and answered).

20. Can I go to pick up a relative at the airport, at the station ...?
No, except for the accompaniment of people with disabilities, minors or other people
with needs and just cause (as elders).
So, as I said, conflicting answers depending on who is answering it. Thing is, they also say that only one person is allowed in a taxi. Would that mean a couple going to or going from the airport would need two taxis?
I reckon we're going to get more confused as the days go by.

marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Chrisdee » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:06 pm

What marcliff has said is exactly what the N332 have just posted in a long list questions and answers, it's no.28

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RESTRICTIONS OF ACTIVITIES CAUSED BY COVID-19 IN CATALONIA

Version 18/03/2020 (20:00)

‼️ Mobility (Travel)

❓1. Can I travel within my municipality?

- Travel is limited to certain activities: acquisition of food, essential pharmaceuticals, financial institutions and insurance matters, travel to workplaces, return to places of residence, care of minors, the elderly and other people considered vulnerable. Always individually, except the accompaniment to people with disabilities or other just causes. In addition, the confinement in Igualada, Òdena, Santa Margarida de Montbui and Vilanova del Camí remains in place, where you currently cannot enter or exit, with exceptions for essential services.

❓2. Can I enter or leave Igualada, Òdena, Santa Margarida de Montbui or Vilanova del Camí?

- No, because confinement is upheld in these municipalities. Yes, merchandise can be transported in and out of these areas.

❓3. Can I enter and exit the rest of the towns in the area?

- Yes, for the outlined activities (purchase of food or pharmaceutical products, commuting to the workplace, returning home, medical assistance or care of people with needs). The Generalitat asks that this kind of travel is limited as much as possible.

❓4. Is there some kind of "mobility certificate" or official document that I have to carry to be able to travel on foot or in a vehicle?

- No such document exists at this moment in time.

❓5. Can I travel to hand over child custody in another location, whether near or far from my home?

- Yes, with the understanding that it is about caring for a minor.

❓6. Am I permitted to go shopping with my dependent children if there is no one else in the home?

- Ask someone to deliver the food or basic products you need or
Use online shopping. If this is not possible, avoid entering
establishments with them.

❓7. I have a family member with a disability / ASD who needs to go outside at times. Is this permitted?

- If it is essential to do so by prescription of a social services or healthcare professional they yes, you must carry his/her disability certificate and or medical prescription with you, however.

❓8. Can people go outside and shop?

- Only for regular purchases and avoiding crowds. You should avoid being in the shops any longer than absolutely necessary to make the required purchases (no loitering). The department of health recommends keeping between 1 - 2 meters of distance from others.

❓9. Can I go to visit a family member / friend / neighbour?

- Only in cases of vulnerable or dependents, doing so without contact and
maintaining a distance of between 1 and 2 meters. This is also possible for the collection of minors from the homes of parents / guardians, including shared custody or similar regimes.

❓10. Can I visit my dependent relatives?

- Yes, for essential visits. Keep a distance of 1 to 2 meters and avoid physical contact.

❓11. I am a dependent. Will the person assisting me be able to visit?

- Yes, this is considered part of the essential services that are permitted.

❓12. Can I take my children to the park?

- No.

❓13. Can I leave my children in charge of a regularly carer because I have to go to work?

- Yes, providing that it relates to the care of a minor.

❓14. Can I make the purchase for people who cannot do so themselves?

- Yes, but when you deliver, there can be no contact and you must keep the distance from 1 to 2 meters.

❓15. Can I take the rubbish to the bin?

- Yes.

❓16. Can I take my neighbours rubbish out for them?

- Yes, but without contact and maintaining 1 -2 meters distance.

❓17. Why can't I go see my grandparents and spend the afternoon with them?

- They are considered to be amongst the very vulnerable group with regard to the virus. Contact should be avoided. Call them frequently that they feel looked after and check if they have everything that they need. If necessary, bring them what they need (essentials), but avoid all contact and respect the 1 - 2 meters distance rule.

❓18. Can we be in the communal facilities of the building where we live?

- No, as these are private spaces for public use.

❓19. Can I use the common areas of the building where I live?

- Only for essential activities (hanging clothes, for example) individually.
It cannot be used for leisure, nor if it is for individual use.

❓20. Can I go out to my private patio / balcony / terrace?

- Yes, people residing in the home can use these.

❓21. Can I take my pet for a walk?

- Yes, Each person must do so individually

❓22. Can I meet people on the street?

- No. Leaving your home is limited to the activities described that does not include meeting people.

❓23. Can I go to the beach?

- No, because this is not included in the cases which permit travel on public infrastructure.

❓24. Can you go to parks or the forest?

- No, because this is not included in the cases which permit travel on public infrastructure.

❓25. What limitations are there with regard to the number of passengers in private vehicles?

- Individual use only, except accompanying elderly, minor or disabled individuals.

❓26. Can I travel using motorbikes or bicycles?

- Yes, however only in the previously established circumstances and travel must be individual.

❓27. Can taxis be used?

- Yes, individually.

❓28. Can I go pick up a relatives at the airport, at bus/train station?

- It is not specifically perceived as an exceptions to travel in public spaces.
- In the cases of the accompaniment of people with disabilities, minors or individuals with special needs or justifiable causes (such as the elderly) it is permitted.

❓29. Can I go out to go sign a contract, documentation or similar?

- Only for justifiable causes and if it cannot be postponed. Bear in mind that administrative proceedings have been postponed (this means that deadlines/ expiries for administrative procedures are disregarded during this period)

❓30. Can we carshare to go to the doctors?

- Only in the case minors, dependents, especially vulnerable individuals or other justifiable causes.

❓31. Can postal and package delivery staff move freely to do their jobs?

- Yes, within the remits of their functions.

❓32. What if we see people disobeying mandatory confinement unjustifiably? Can this be reported?

- Yes, but please avoid overuse of 112 and police stations. The police are already acting out their duties.

❓33. Can someone be arrested for being on the street?

- Yes, in cases of travel that is not for one of the causes that are allowed or if they ignore the instructions of the authorities and their agents.

❓34. Can I go to a wake or funeral in a morgue?

- Yes, respecting the measures foreseen to avoid crowds and maintaining the
Distances outlined. It is not permitted in cases where the cause of death in the deceased is due to COVID-19.

❓35. I have a medical appointment. Can I go?

- All non-urgent appointments are being postponed.

❓36. I have a rehabilitation appointment. Can I go?

- All non-urgent appointments are being postponed.

❓37. Is public transport operating?

- Yes, but with disruptions to the services in order to avoid crowds. Consult details with the service providers.

❓38. Can I go to the town hall for administrative proceedings (fines, taxes etc.)?

- Check with your town hall to see if you can do these procedures online, over the phone or postpone them. Administrative processing deadlines have been suspended (The next 15 days do not count in terms of applicable deadlines for administrative procedures)

❓39. I have to move to a new house. Can I do this?

- If it cannot be postponed due to contractual obligations or the like, it can be considered as necessity and justified. Carry supporting documentation with you.

❓40. Can I go to give blood?

- Yes, in the case that there is a calling for such from the medical authorities, taking the precautionary measures in place into account.

❓41. What happens if my ID (DNI) expires during this time?

- The 1-year extension has been granted, until March 13, 2021, for the validity of the ID (DNI) of people of legal age that expire during or since the start of the state of alarm taking effect.

❓42. How to justify a cause of force majeure or the need to travel abroad?

- Bring the documents that certifies the situation of need or cause of force majeure
In order for the police to be able to verify it. This is for very exceptional situations only.

‼️With regard to the opening of commercial or similar activities. Can they be open?

❓43. Will Food shops, supermarkets and the like be open?

- Yes, as an essential service.

❓44. Are supplies in grocery stores and supermarkets assured?

- Yes, food distribution is considered an essential service and is coordinated with distribution platforms to ensure the delivery of basic products.

❓45. Can I go to bars and restaurants?

- They are under obligation to be closed.

❓46. Can I go to the cinema or theatre?

❓47. Can I go to the gym or sports facilities?

- All sports centres and gymnasiums are under obligation to close and
sporting events have been cancelled.

❓48. Are the library / museums / civic canters open? Can I go?

❓49. Will the shopping canters be open?

❓50. Can stores in general that are not in the situation described in the previous points be open?

- The following is permitted to be open: food shops, beverage shops, pharmacies, doctors, opticians and orthopaedic products, hygiene products, press and stationery, petrol stations, tobacconists, technological and telecommunications equipment suppliers, pet shops, internet commerce, telephone or correspondence and laundry services.

❓51. Veterinary clinics?

- As a retail location (sales) you are only authorized to sell animal food, but the
Veterinary Clinic is not a retail location and can therefore be opened.

❓52. Hairdressers?

- The opening of these premises is not permitted. Home service is permitted.

❓53. Hardware stores?

- No, because these are not included in the exceptions for retail stores.

❓54. Shops selling spare parts?

- No, because it is not included in the exceptions provided for retail stores.

❓55. Real estate, notaries and other similar establishments?

- No, because these are not included in the exceptions for retail stores.

❓56. Electronic cigarette shops?

- No, because these are not included in the exceptions for retail stores. These can be offered in tobacconists, however.

❓57. Mobile stores?

- Yes, as an exception provided for retail stores (technological equipment and telecommunications)

❓58. Call centres?

- No, because it is not included in the exceptions from the obligation to close premises open to public.

❓59. Horse riding centres?

- These cannot open to the public because this is comparable to racetracks. You can access premises for purposes of animal care and as a result of force majeure where justifiable.

❓60. mechanics?

- Yes, because these are no retail and therefore, they can be open.

❓61. ITV?

- Yes, for the same reason as the mechanics.

❓62. Car rental companies?

- The opening of the commercial premises is not permitted because it is considered a retail activity. Aside from this, rental activity as such is not prohibited.

❓63. Libraries and kiosks?

- Yes, as press and stationery establishments (therefore, sales of press and stationery).

❓64. Can restaurants close to the public and make takeaways?

- Only home delivery is specifically permitted.

❓65. Can food establishments sell prepared food?

- Only to takeaway. In no case is consumption within the establishment permitted.

❓66. Can bakeries sell drinks, including coffee?

- Only to takeaway. In no case is consumption within the establishment permitted.

❓67. Can works continue on public roads?

- Yes, because this not considered retail business.

❓68. And the animal carers?

- Yes, but animals cannot be walked in groups.

❓69. And the weekly market?

- These can operate, but only stands for food and beverages, hygiene products, stationery, technological and telecommunications equipment and pet food.

❓70. Beverage shops?

- Yes.

❓71. If retail stores close and I need a specific product, how can I get it?

- Online or telephone trade is allowed. You can request via these means.

❓72. Can the commercial activities that also manufacturing operate behind closed doors?
Yes, for example, a joiner with its own workshop can operate if it remains closed to the public.

‼️Others

❓73. Is there a specific information phone number?

- For information 012, for symptoms 061. 112 is only for emergencies and in
no case for information.

❓74. What do I do if I receive information about my contacts via mobile?

- Always compare the information received with the instructions and data from official sources. Do not pass on information that is not from an official source and have not verified beforehand.

❓75. Are the movements of the emergency services assured?

- Yes.

❓76. What is considered an essential service?

- Security and emergency services, health, prison services, social and residential services, funeral services, electricity, water, waste management, water treatment services, fuels, gas, telecommunications, urban and industrial waste, sanitary waste, health and pharmaceutical supplies , human food distribution, farming and animal centres, live animals (transport and veterinary) and slaughterhouses.

❓77. What are the highest risk groups?

- The ministry of health indicates that the groups at greatest risk are the elderly and people with chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular, diabetes, heart or lung diseases, or those with immunodeficiency.
Chrisdee

Postby marcliff » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:37 pm

Confused? You will be on the next episode of............(if you're old enough to know the word you should be locked in your house for the next 12 weeks).
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2