Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Another bright idea..!!!!!

Another bright idea..!!!!!

Postby camionpilot » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:51 pm

Fears for spread in immigration centres
The Covid-19 epidemic could “run rampant” through immigration centres within a matter of weeks, the High Court has heard.
This could expose hundreds of detainees to “a real and immediate risk of serious harm or death
Detention Action, a charity that supports people held in immigration removal centres (IRCs), is applying for the immediate release of all detainees with underlying health conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease or hypertension, in the face of the coronavirus crisis.
The group says that, if its application is refused, “significant numbers of immigration detainees will die or suffer very severe illness”.

So where would they go....aaah ikow with all those prisoners some clown is thinking of releasing [ no home no money no help ..what could go wrong ....!
camionpilot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Re: Another bright idea..!!!!!

Postby Superduper » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:01 pm

Yes they have let them all out. No doubt never to be seen again. I bet they have not tagged a single one of them. Really no surprise as it fits perfectly into the kalgeri plan (look it up). Maybe they'll let all prisoners out now as someone just died of it inside (allegedly). I swear most politicians are just dumb on purpose.

Further more, another bright idea (here in Spain) is leaving the bin lids open now on top of the rule that you have to only throw stuff out during the appointed times. All in the name of stopping the spread of coronavirus. Is it just me, or will that mean that everyone will pile to the bins in the same time frame, and thus increase the chances of mixing with people? Additionally, would that now mean that we will get more rats (think of the plague) to spread their nasties? Or is that too obvious?

Word has it that China has a new virus which is spread via rats. Not confirmed that yet, but if true, having open bins is going to work wonders for that.
Superduper

Postby JCoop » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:12 pm

Not heard of a time frame? Do you know what the time frame is please?
JCoop

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby polop » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:12 pm

((Word has it that China has a new virus which is spread via rats. Not confirmed that yet, but if true, having open bins is going to work wonders for that.)) And don't you think people who spread absolute non factual rubbish have very little going on in there head.
polop

Which part of Spain are you from?: La finca

Postby Paulr » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:45 pm

polop wrote:((Quote: superduper - Word has it that China has a new virus which is spread via rats. Not confirmed that yet, but if true, having open bins is going to work wonders for that.))

And don't you think people who spread absolute non factual rubbish have very little going on in there head.

Well said, Polop, some of the people on TQ are making this forum about as believable as Fakebook
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Postby Tony W » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:04 pm

Superduper wrote:Yes they have let them all out. No doubt never to be seen again. I bet they have not tagged a single one of them. Really no surprise as it fits perfectly into the kalgeri plan (look it up). Maybe they'll let all prisoners out now as someone just died of it inside (allegedly). I swear most politicians are just dumb on purpose.

Further more, another bright idea (here in Spain) is leaving the bin lids open now on top of the rule that you have to only throw stuff out during the appointed times. All in the name of stopping the spread of coronavirus. Is it just me, or will that mean that everyone will pile to the bins in the same time frame, and thus increase the chances of mixing with people? Additionally, would that now mean that we will get more rats (think of the plague) to spread their nasties? Or is that too obvious?

Word has it that China has a new virus which is spread via rats. Not confirmed that yet, but if true, having open bins is going to work wonders for that.

The plague was not caused by rats, it was the fleas that lived on them.
Tony W

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Superduper » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:20 pm

JCoop wrote:Not heard of a time frame? Do you know what the time frame is please?

I have no idea. I think it depends on where you live but i am not sure. One post that has been going around from the san miguel council states 8pm-10pm.
Superduper

Postby Superduper » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:23 pm

polop wrote:((Word has it that China has a new virus which is spread via rats. Not confirmed that yet, but if true, having open bins is going to work wonders for that.)) And don't you think people who spread absolute non factual rubbish have very little going on in there head.

I did say that i had yet to confirm it. If you know better then why not say so instead of insulting other users?
Superduper

Postby Superduper » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:24 pm

Paulr wrote:
polop wrote:((Quote: superduper - Word has it that China has a new virus which is spread via rats. Not confirmed that yet, but if true, having open bins is going to work wonders for that.))

And don't you think people who spread absolute non factual rubbish have very little going on in there head.

Well said, Polop, some of the people on TQ are making this forum about as believable as Fakebook

And some people just seem to comment on posts for the sake of it rather than adding anything of value.
Last edited by Superduper on Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Superduper

Postby Superduper » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:25 pm

Tony W wrote:
Superduper wrote:Yes they have let them all out. No doubt never to be seen again. I bet they have not tagged a single one of them. Really no surprise as it fits perfectly into the kalgeri plan (look it up). Maybe they'll let all prisoners out now as someone just died of it inside (allegedly). I swear most politicians are just dumb on purpose.

The plague was not caused by rats, it was the fleas that lived on them.

Yes i am aware of that Tony W.
Superduper

Next