Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Car Hire delivered to apartment

Car Hire delivered to apartment

Postby Helegav » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:13 am

Hi All,
Sorry if this question has been asked before, I’m new to this forum and searched around, but couldn’t find an answer.
We are staying in Cuidad Quesada at the end of October (depending on Covid situation) for 5 days (close to Harry’s Bar) Is there a decent local car hire company that will drop off and pick up from apartment rather than us collecting at the airport.
We haven’t driven abroad for quite a few years now, so would prefer not to drive from Alicante airport straight away as the area is new to us. Thanks in advance Helen
Helegav

Re: Car Hire delivered to apartment

Postby A.N.Other » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:20 am

A.N.Other

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Postby Nolant » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:24 am

Contact Owen at no hassle car hire http://www.nohasslecarhire.com/. They will collect you from Alicante as well and no excesses, hidden charges etc. Basic cars but great service.
Nolant

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby El Buho » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:05 am

Aeroautos at Avenida del Aeropuerto 50 is within reasonable walking (downhill!) distance

http://www.aeroautos.es/eng/index.php
El Buho

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby Shiva » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:01 am

Yes, I strongly recommend hereandthere car hire , local established firm run by Peter and Carol Kennedy. They are very reasonable and flexible , have a fleet of around 40 cars . That is how I started driving here, as the idea of driving to/from the airport was too daunting . Phone/whatsapp +34 649 17 37 39 Email : [email protected] Carol usually checks emails every morning so if you email one day you should get a reply by the next day. Try them for a quote. They will also pick you up/bring you back to the airport ( they will include that in overall cost if you ask). They are covered to do this legally as it is part of the hire business.
Shiva

Postby Ollietoby » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:09 pm

We use Xpress Car Hire every time we are over
Ollietoby

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesda

Postby Tintaglia » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:59 am

We used http://www.costablancacarhire1.com last time and they were great. They're based in Quesada and very helpful and friendly with no huge deposit. You can include an airport pickup and drop-off if you are hiring a car from them.
Tintaglia

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Helegav » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:56 am

Helegav wrote:Hi All,
Sorry if this question has been asked before, I’m new to this forum and searched around, but couldn’t find an answer.
We are staying in Cuidad Quesada at the end of October (depending on Covid situation) for 5 days (close to Harry’s Bar) Is there a decent local car hire company that will drop off and pick up from apartment rather than us collecting at the airport.
We haven’t driven abroad for quite a few years now, so would prefer not to drive from Alicante airport straight away as the area is new to us. Thanks in advance Helen
Helegav