Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

How to track a small package?

How to track a small package?

Postby Lavender » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:07 pm

I've been waiting for a very small packet from someone in Tenerife which she posted on 4th March. She sent me a photo of the carta certificada and I showed this at the post office in Quesada. She checked on the computer and said it was still in Madrid and gave me the website to track it....www.adtpostales.com and said to enter the number which she highlighted. Does anyone know of another way I can track the packet as when I go onto the website it says: Dear customers, Due to the OUTBREAK VIRUS COVID-19 from ADTPostales it is communicated that:
  • The customer service window in person, located at Calle Alfa s / n 28042 - Madrid, will be closed until further communication
  • The import import inspection and processing processes will be slowed down.

Lavender

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: How to track a small package?

Postby jpeg » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:00 pm

I have some parcels there and don't think they will open until after lockdown is finished
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Re: How to track a small package?

Postby Lavender » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:10 pm

jpeg wrote:I have some parcels there and don't think they will open until after lockdown is finished

What I can't understand though, on another post people have said that they received notification in their post box and collected their parcels at the Quesada post office. I've only seen the postman on our road 3 or 4 times since lockdown and we've only had post in our box just the once in over 5 weeks. Surely, those parcels were coming via Madrid too. I've got an awful feeling that many parcels and post will go missing at the end of all this. I do realize that the post office was closed for a while due to staff having the virus, but some post must be getting through.
Lavender

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada