Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Linea directa

Linea directa

Postby Pete31 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:51 am

Hi,anyone use linea directa? Had a leak last week with all the rain we had that was on the Friday told me I could not claim rain was not bad enough this was 3 days later water was rolling down the walls onto my new laminated service. what a waist of time.uesless.
Pete31

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entra Naranjos

Re: Linea directa

Postby Paul Uden » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:33 am

Friends of ours got a roof repair and a brand new kitchen when their roof leaked in the rains a year ago. They were pleased with that, but I don't use Linea Directa myself.
Paul Uden

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby Johnny » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:23 pm

I cancelled my policy with them.
As the did not want to pay out for any home insurance issues
Johnny

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Pete31 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:48 pm

Yep, another wsnk company, as there are many more in Spain grrrrr
Pete31

Postby Ginger » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:02 pm

Pete31 wrote:Hi,anyone use linea directa? Had a leak last week with all the rain we had that was on the Friday told me I could not claim rain was not bad enough this was 3 days later water was rolling down the walls onto my new laminated service. what a waist of time.uesless.
did you get a professional, surveyor, assessor, builder etc to back up your claim? Spain is no different to many other EU countries, you make a claim,they send an assessor to view then your person and their assessor negotiate.
Ginger

Which part of Spain are you from?: Cartagena, murcia

Postby Pete31 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:25 pm

Yea ok se what you mean Ginger but will get a builder in to sort it out and yet again change. From LYNEA DIRECTA to a decent company if there are any here.
Pete31

Postby Chrisdee » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:43 pm

Mapfre are good

Pete31 wrote:Yea ok se what you mean Ginger but will get a builder in to sort it out and yet again change. From LYNEA DIRECTA to a decent company if there are any here.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Ian2009 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:55 pm

We were recommended to use a broker (on the back street behind where Rose & Stein were) - as they can often point you in the right direction / help you - should you have a problem. The price we paid them for home insurance with Liberty Seguros was very reasonable and it was comforting to know that letting them handle a claim might be easier.
We have never made a claim but the person who recommended them to us had made a claim and they said the broker helped them see it through smoothly.

Just another option to consider ???
Ian2009

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dońa Pepa

Postby suzi wong » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:01 pm

Recommend Donna at rightmove insurance,round back of garage at side of chop shop butchers Quesada.
suzi wong

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar 11

Postby nannyabroad » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:19 pm

The insurance company behind the old Rose and Stein is Ibex excellent, we had a water leak a few years ago. 500 euros, sorted within a week, found leak, repaired and paid bill The renewal was due the next month, and no increase. Well impressed with them. Girls in the shop so helpful.
nannyabroad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales Hills

Next

Return to Quesada general discussion