Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

SHOE/LEATHER GOODS OUTLET STORE

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

SHOE/LEATHER GOODS OUTLET STORE

Postby Kayque » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:13 pm

An acquaintance mentioned that there is a shoe/leather goods outlet store near Quesada (in Elche??). If you know where it is, I will be most grateful if you could let me know. Many thanks.
Kayque

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Re: SHOE/LEATHER GOODS OUTLET STORE

Postby Sheena G » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:18 pm

There us one called Artesan and went this week but not impressed, on outskirts of Elche, get durections on google
Sheena G

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby elchedave » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:13 pm

That would probably be Salvador Artesano shoe factory, they sell shoes, bags etc & do make shoes there but on a small scale by the look of things. They also have a number of retail outlets across the region & I find the choice & price much the same in those as the factory.
Elche is renowned for making shoes etc so there may be other outlets but I aren't aware of any more that are open to the public.
Regards,
Dave.
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby Teppy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:05 am

Salvador Artesano , Elche, is well worth a visit, particularly for those special occasion shoes. All my visitors insist on a trip there and last week brought back 5 assorted pairs! At present, there is a sale on at the factory so some good savings. The selection is enormous and they do have wide fittings I f required. The selection is far more extensive than their local outlets. Be warned - when you take visitors you never seem to come back empty handed yourself. I could open a shoe shop myself !!
Teppy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Monte Azul, Benijofa

Postby walker07 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:50 pm

Salvador Artesano is a good place to visit, just off the N340 towards Elche. If you Google Ruta Outlet Elche you will find many shoe outlet shops in the business park about 7kms out of Elche towards the airport. Geox, Gioseppo, Kelme, Mustang, Nordikas, Pikolinos, Tempe are just a few of the brands they have there. There is also a Zara outlet shop. Check out visitelche.com for information in English.
walker07