Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Quesada fish & Chips.

Quesada fish & Chips.

Postby mrchips » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:51 pm

A few days ago there was an interesting discussion on here regarding the quality of the chips at " Quesada Fish & Chips." this comment will most likely be removed!! The general consensus was that the quality of the chips has deteriorated to such an extent that they are basically not fit to eat. As I commented on the original topic I have been in the job for many years and I know what they are doing wrong. I will not go into the specifics as I am sure that the the "Management" at Talk Quesada will most likely delete this post. A "word to the wise" if members are only allowed to pass complimentary comments and not basically be truthful regarding a business known on this forum, I am not sure that I am comfortable in being a member of a forum which does not allow members to be truthful in their comments. I am fully aware that it is possible that derogatory comments can be passed in order to damage the reputation of a business, but I am attempting to warn the owner of Quesada Fish And Chips that he is in danger of ruining his business. The original topic has been removed as I am sure this one will be and possibly my membership !!
mrchips

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Re: Quesada fish & Chips.

Postby TonyH » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:08 pm

I would totally agree with your post - Constructive Criticism ought to be welcomed, but 'Destructive' comments dealt with completely differently.
TonyH

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Florida

Postby Scipio » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:20 pm

Some of the comments I read were littered
With swear words, and there appeared to be a vendetta against this business rather than any constructive criticism
Scipio

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby TonTri » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:34 pm

TonyH wrote:I would totally agree with your post - Constructive Criticism ought to be welcomed, but 'Destructive' comments dealt with completely differently.

:text-goodpost:

It would be helpful if constructive criticism is allowed otherwise you cannot get a balanced view of a person/place. The original poster of the previous thread made a comment where he thought the standard of chips had gone down in his opinion. A valid point for a discussion. It doesnt hurt the business just makes them aware that customers are dissatisfied.

But destructive or vindictive comments cant be allowed.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby linkwater » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:54 pm

The 'not fit to eat' comment was a bit over the top. No wonder the thread was deleted. Portion sizes used to be too big to a point of being over facing.
Select Air Conditioning – Mark White
Email: [email protected]
Telephone:
Fixed line: 966719362
Mobile: 647 171 531
linkwater

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Stephanie » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:04 pm

Not fit to eat is very fair. We were ill the day after. Soggy fish and dry chips. Won't be going there again.
Stephanie

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispin

Postby Jan » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:11 pm

It was allowed as we always allow a well balanced discussion......but it was removed after some members complained that they were being treated rudely and unfairly and others were becoming unfriendly and personal!!!!
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Jan » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Someone else said it was becoming like someone had an axe to grind and that is not a way to conduct a topic!!!
Jan
Site Admin

Postby Jan » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:14 pm

Quote ..But destructive or vindictive comments cant be allowed.[/quote]

If those who complain ever ran a forum such as this they would realise that we are dammed if we do and dammed if we don't...It is not easy to syphon out comments when the destructive or vindictive comments start to outweigh the good balanced comments on a topic and if someone has an "axe to grind" we have to err on the side of caution to not allow to show a generally decent restaurant in a bad light.

:text-thankyouyellow:
Jan
Site Admin

Postby Jan » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:21 pm

Scipio wrote:Some of the comments I read were littered
With swear words, and there appeared to be a vendetta against this business rather than any constructive criticism

Yes !!
Jan
Site Admin

Next