Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Some good news on pensioner healthcare post Brexit

Re: Some good news on pensioner healthcare post Brexit

Postby valenciasman » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:23 am

You thought wrong, same as the referendum was run wrong. Loads of lies.
Get over it.
valenciasman

Which part of Spain are you from?: villamartin

Postby Shiva » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:30 am

brandyboy wrote:I thought this thread was about healthcare, not another opportunity for the scalded cats to start screaming about the referendum...........AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Well yes and no... It was about healthcare after Brexit , which is very important to a lot of people...But in this forum it looks like a case of "Mention Brexit in any way, light the blue touch paper and flee ! " ! Which actually can be a bit of fun if people don't get too heavy.

I personally think Brexit is a big mistake for the UK, will have far more costs than benefits for the ordinary person, and the politicians of all sides appear to be letting events be driven by some fantasyland ideologies ( both extreme left and extreme right.)

BUT all of us are at the mercy of it and have to hope for the best ....hence a small crumb of comfort for resident pensioners that at least there is agreement on future healthcare.

And it's only resident pensioners. There is still no agreement on more general EHIC usage by travelling Brits . Which is not that crucial as you can always get travel insurance, but long term healthcare is a much more important issue.

I do think it would be a shame if any discussion in this forum about the practical impact of Brexit or the ongoing negotiations ended up having to be closed by Jan due to too much heavy argy bargy or pointless ' yah boo' as it is clearly important to all of us and will affect us all, however we voted in the referendum. So let's all keep the temperature down!
Shiva

Postby maisiesdad » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:43 am

:text-goodpost:
maisiesdad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby valenciasman » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:55 am

Well said shiva. If I dont like how a thread goes I dont get involved. easy really.
valenciasman

Which part of Spain are you from?: villamartin

Postby Scipio » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:59 pm

Just one of the things people voted on blind.
What information (except for the lie bus) was anybody given on the subject of healthcare?

I'm not a scalded cat.
I didn't vote.
I didn't care.
I still don't.
Scipio

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Previous