Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Amazon UK

Re: Amazon UK

Postby John T » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:53 am

Hi All
Thanks for your help,, did manage to order the items on the UK website but wanted £46 delivery on. £13 item. Tried the ES Amazon and managed to get the same item for 7.5e including delivery so euros in!!!
Strange that everyone says you can't watch prime or order videos,films etc as I defanately ordered episode 7 of Game of Thrones and paid for it on Prime and watched on my kindle. I have only been in Spain for about a month, maybe they did not realise we're the order came from?
I have my stuff from the UK being delivered today and I have the fire stick I used in the UK so will report if it works when I get everything set up.
It's been a really helpful discussion and thanks to everyone for there inputs.
:D
John T

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada Donna Pepa

Postby earlybay » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:05 am

If you paid for “Games” maybe it is part of the subscription service ? Prime movies are free. I have a fire- stick in UK which friends have told me will work in Spain ??
I will have to try it.
earlybay

Which part of Spain are you from?: Alicante

Postby AMK » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:18 am

Yup, agree with some posters, Amazon ES works well for ordering and delivery....no problems.
But, a UK Prime subscription (free delivery, videos, books, music, etc) is NOT transferable to an ES or DE Amazon site.
I actually took it up with Amazon re open borderless European market, etc, but was told that they were all operating as separate divisions and additionally, re Prime videos, there were unresolved distribution issues. Which I have to say I found a bit strange as my UK Netflix subscription works faultlessly here....
AMK

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Re: Golf Societies

Postby amoruso222 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi,
Are there still golf societies in Bull Flanagan and Shenanigans and if so how often do they meet ? I was last over 8 years ago and Chris was managing the Bull. Looking to come over soon and maybe to retire in the area. Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers,

Robert ( aka Scotch Bob!! )
amoruso222

Which part of Spain are you from?: wishaw

Postby tonyhobbs » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:27 pm

Hi, yes Amozon do deliver, .uk and Es, but ordered a used computer last year from Es, thinking it would arrive quicker from Es, but I never got it or my money back, because it was being sent from California! 3 weeks later I was away and still had not arrived, but had a letter from customs to say they wanted 60/70 euros to send and would give me 2 weeks, I got back with one day to spare, with a telephone number to ring,rang several times,each time they said they would ring back with an English speaker,but never did, ended got a new computer locally with a good trade in on my old one,which I would not have got from Amazon.so beware.
tonyhobbs

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Postby eaglet » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:32 pm

I have done for 9yrs!
Cheers AL
eaglet

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous